Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Negotiation Notification for one-on-one.

negotiation one-on-one e-mail chat

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 VladTodirut

VladTodirut

• Designer
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:32 AM

Hello,

Is there any way that we can have a notification or anything like that in the negotiation stage of the one-on-one projects? 

Sometimes before a one-on-one start we need to have long talks and "interviews" with the clients, and it takes a lot longer because we don't know when a client has written us a message. This response delay also makes us look bad in our clients eyes. 

So.. email notification for chat, or some bling bling in my browser would be much appreciated :) 

Thank you.

Vlad

• PaintedPony, ramsro, Leandrovallejos and 1 other like this

#2 ramsro

ramsro

• Designer
  • 2231 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:47 PM

Hi there! I really don't want to give you more work to do :), but when you'll have few spare time maybe you will check these ones too:

1. It would be good to receive notifications for 1-1 negotiation. I agree with Vlad, it can be a problem especially for clients which are not so familiar with the platform.

2. It would be useful to be able to write longer messages in the finalization stage. The limit of 1000 characters it's too little when there are so many explication to give, on a website layout for example.

3. Also for finalization phase the entries can't be open and we must add always a link on dropbox. It also be nice to add those feedback circles on each design.

4. For 1-1 it's posible to add client online status? :)

Thank you very much for your time and dedication.

• PaintedPony likes this

#3 Ridder

Ridder

• Designer
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:15 PM

Yes please, all the points by ramsro and vlad.

• PaintedPony and ramsro like this

#4 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hi there~ I have a 1:1 in negotiation and did not receive any notification when the client responded to the questions I had. I did not receive an email or online notification thru DC (under our little bell icon) when the client sent me a message in the 'chat' section. They sent me a message Monday evening, and I just thought I would check the actual page this morning and noticed it. If I had not actually checked the page, I would not have known they responded back and answered my questions.

I seem to remember getting client messages in the past with my 1:1 projects (both as email and online notification), but it might have been because I had already accepted the project.

Please add this feature to make sure designers are receiving message notifications while 1:1 is in the negotiation phase. This will make sure designers are providing prompt responses to ensure quick turnaround for the project. Thanks!

• PaintedPony and ramsro like this

“No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle” – Winston Churchill

#5 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:13 PM

^ I also agree with ramsro's feature requests as well... :) Thanks!

• ramsro and Ridder like this

#6 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:29 PM

I now seem to be getting an error message while trying to open 1:1 in negotiation.

Here is the error message:

Predis\Connection\ConnectionException

Connection refused [tcp://127.0.0.1:6379]

#7 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:11 AM

I agree too... it would save having to keep going back and checking. A notification during negotiation would be very helpful. : )

• PaintedPony likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: negotiation, one-on-one, e-mail, chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users