• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

I like the new features.. BUT seems like its still in beta mode.. for some are added and then removed.. Like the trash Icon.. We were able to remove our medal entries that placed 2nd and 3rd before now its gone... I still cant delete the old contest that never picked a winner or are closed for longer than 2 months... Used to be 5 weeks then your able to remove.. Getting to be like facebook.. Always fixing what aint broke and never repair whats needed.. lol

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Why do you want to remove your medals?

Like us on facebook

#3 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

It was an option we had for a bit.. Just incase I want to use the same logo for another contest... Me having it there will seem like I did not make it just for their brand.. Hope this makes sense ..but serious the enries for the old and forgotten contest needs the trash can back..

#4 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

but its actually our designs so we should be able to do what we want with them... Golds I understand...:?D

#5 operhal

operhal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:54 AM

Dskwkrs great logos for Captain Slaughter Tackle company! :cool:

#6 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Thank You Operhal..
But I am not as good as those who had copied stuff from the web... Altho I have made mine from sketches all rated designs I have found are all copied and nothing is getting done about it... Do a search on Mariln.. Marlin Vector... Anchor... you will see what I mean.. Also those who are copying are getting more response.. but this is not the first contest I joined that is like this or maybe a glitch on DC.. Idunno just seems odd.. I had a contest that the CH responed back but I did not get the comment until the contest was over 10 hours later...

Im just sitting in my corner trying to do my best... lmao

#7 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

Dskwkrs

report the entries so they go to designers court, posting links to designs on the internet in the contest comments is not allowed and also made the contestholder mad, "none" of the links you posted were copied.

Like us on facebook

#8 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

not a copy? really?... very original that its a sailor behind the steering wheel. So many other logos just like it.. I dont think Im wasting my time on looking for copies for that you job.. right your getting paid to monitor the site or I maybe wrong as usual.. Besides I waste enough time designing that dont get paid or even rated..

Lol If I done something like this Id get infractions.. I seen my design taken apart and a small part of it considered a copy lmao.. Yes this was done on a test but its ok.. I'll sit in my corner and just do my own.

Thank You

#9 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

a sailor behind a wheel is not copyright infringement.

If you do not want to report a design, that is fine but please do not write this stuff in the comments area of a contest again.

Like us on facebook

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: illustrator tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users