&nsbp;

#21 marie13161

marie13161

Banned

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

Hi finestroke,
That idea is very good and to be honest i really like the overall look of it. What i usually say to myself is "I'm not paying for it and if they don't like the design then it's just not their taste or not what they had in mind". That usually helps because getting rejected or eliminated can be very hard to take but just remember it's something that they want and it doesn't mean your idea or design isn't good :)
  • tachetasara, datwooddiscount, lalelemu and 1 other like this

#22 finestroke

finestroke

• Designer
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hi finestroke,
That idea is very good and to be honest i really like the overall look of it. What i usually say to myself is "I'm not paying for it and if they don't like the design then it's just not their taste or not what they had in mind". That usually helps because getting rejected or eliminated can be very hard to take but just remember it's something that they want and it doesn't mean your idea or design isn't good :)

EXACTLY! Lesson learned.. :) No matter how good your design is, but doesnt suits your client, its a trash. The client is not to blame, because its you who really not paid attention to what the client is directing.. Like this entry http://www.designcon...tokki/entry/61/ I was actually beaten by a lizard's hand on a letter "O". What I realized is, this is not a beauty contest, so beauty really is not that big of a factor.

#23 marie13161

marie13161

Banned

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

that entry is amazing! i'd be happy if mine looked like that :) at the end of the day though......The client wants what the client wants :) and they ain't gonna pay if they don't like it :)

#24 MitchellHepburn

MitchellHepburn

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:58 AM

Nice work! I wouldn't say it's the creativity that gets you rejected but rather the biases of the CH. Each CH has a different vision for what they want and you've pretty much just got to adjust your creativity to suit their desires. Always good to look at ratings of other designers to see what the CH likes. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creative, great design, rejected

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users