&nsbp;

#1 Salwa

Salwa

• Designer
  • 181 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

To move images in Dreamweaver CS5 do the following:

1.Using your Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 application, open your HTML document
2.Select the option "Split" from the top of your window. This will display the Design as well as the Code Views.
3.Click on the image you want to move. This will highlight the text of the image in the Code View pane.
4. Add <div style="position:absolute"> before the IMG code and </div> after the IMG code
5.Click again on your image in the Design View pane. You will see a little blue square right above the images top left side.
6.Click that little square and drag it to position your image where you want on the page
7.Save your changes.

#2 ptu12

ptu12

• Designer
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

Thanks for sharing. I will try this.

#3 PlainInkGraphic

PlainInkGraphic

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

Why is Dreamweaver better than Photoshop?

#4 RajGawdi

RajGawdi

• Designer
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:47 AM

I hope you will get your vision clear with this answer:

• Dreamweaver is a WYSWYG HTML editor.
  • Photoshop is a raster image editor.

• Dreamweaver provides useful tools for pros who prefer to write code through a window that displays both code and design views.
  • Everything in Photoshop is just a series of pixels, so if you’re scaling something up or down, it can lose its quality very quickly.

• Dreamweaver provides code highlighting, which allows you to read your code quickly when checking for errors. Its code suggestion feature helps code writers with CSS.
  • Photoshop is a popular choice for web graphics, photo editing and designs since those projects will stay at a fixed size.

• Other useful features of dreamweaver includes file manager, code validation and accessibility checks.Hence best  for website.
  • But editing photos is awesome in Photoshop, because it includes a lot of unique filters, special effects and tools.

#5 stokleygary

stokleygary

• Client
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 12:00 PM

Depending on the purpose for which you use it, Photoshop is a very functional tool, but it needs to be well understood to use it to its fullest.

For me personally, Figma is much simpler and no less powerful. It's very convenient to use this when making up layouts since some styles CSS can be transferred from Figma and this greatly simplifies the task when making a layout.

About the possibilities of using it for creating designs, In terms of design, it is obvious how functional this tool is, despite the fact that it's free.With video processing, things are a little more complicated. Since free software may not be very functional.

#6 Evchaves

Evchaves

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 03:18 PM

I tried to work in Photoshop, but I was very bothered by the moment with image rasterize. Although I needed it for fairly simple functions. But with video processing, I work quite often and have tried different tools. I agree with you that free applications are limited in functionality. For more serious purposes, I use movavi.com For me, the main thing is that the sound synchronization works perfectly. Also, I can easily add sounds separately from the screen recording and I can get the video quality I need.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dreamweaver cs5, moving images

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users