Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

How to send updated design to contest holder?

edited design design contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 Zellmanke

Zellmanke

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

How do I upload or send my edited design to the contest holder after he requested changes to be made?

• lalelemu, gigs_005700 and pironjon360 like this

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36474 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

Simply, by clicking the "Submit" button then upload design. But, today we are experiencing some technical problems with uploading system. 

• sharie and lalelemu like this

#3 janvr

janvr

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

Small note: this does count toward your upload limit, does it not?

• lalelemu likes this

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:15 PM

here are NO limits.  You can submit as many entries as you want in a contest but please do not send same design with minor changes, clients get upset when a designer spams the contest with same entry but with color changes , if you submit more submit something new

• weiesnbach, lalelemu and pironjon360 like this

Like us on facebook

#5 parx

parx

• Designer
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:54 AM

here are NO limits.  You can submit as many entries as you want in a contest but please do not send same design with minor changes, clients get upset when a designer spams the contest with same entry but with color changes , if you submit more submit something new

Is there a way to submit a updated design that contest holder had requested after the contest expires ? I don't  find a link to upload.

• lalelemu and pironjon360 like this

#6 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

​I'm sorry once contest goes expired then you have to wait for contestholder to either  choose winner or extend the contest

• lalelemu, pironjon360 and ferdzjing2 like this

Like us on facebook

#7 gigs_005700

gigs_005700

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:00 AM

​I'm sorry once contest goes expired then you have to wait for contestholder to either  choose winner or extend the contest

greetings admin. 

this is regarding my entries in one of the contest. i have submitted entries that had been rated. however, basing on the comments of the client, it needs revisions or modifications as the client may expect or might be expecting some submissions with improvements or modifications to comply with their requirement or for the perfect entry that they are looking for.one of my entries had the highest rating before the contest was extended. But i wasn't able to submit the newest entry containing the latest revisions that could possibly meet the client's expectations. I am pretty much sure that it's because i am just a designer with a low level status. But i would like to appeal and would respectfully ask for your kind considerations and help me with this matter. it will be highly appreciated.

thank you very much. 

#8 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36474 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

greetings admin. 

this is regarding my entries in one of the contest. i have submitted entries that had been rated. however, basing on the comments of the client, it needs revisions or modifications as the client may expect or might be expecting some submissions with improvements or modifications to comply with their requirement or for the perfect entry that they are looking for.one of my entries had the highest rating before the contest was extended. But i wasn't able to submit the newest entry containing the latest revisions that could possibly meet the client's expectations. I am pretty much sure that it's because i am just a designer with a low level status. But i would like to appeal and would respectfully ask for your kind considerations and help me with this matter. it will be highly appreciated.

thank you very much. 

There is no automatic limit for uploads. Site had some tech problems yesterday and earlier today, so probably that is the reason you couldn't upload revisions... unless the contest is in expire mode. 

Please try again. 

• sharie, lalelemu and pironjon360 like this

#9 gigs_005700

gigs_005700

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:37 PM

There is no automatic limit for uploads. Site had some tech problems yesterday and earlier today, so probably that is the reason you couldn't upload revisions... unless the contest is in expire mode. 

Please try again. 

thank you very much Baba, i'll try it then, 

#10 gigs_005700

gigs_005700

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

thank you very much Baba, i'll try it then, 

i tried  submitting an entry again but same thing, it didn't upload the file i submitted. 

the contest was extended. 

there might still be some technical problem but I've seen new design entries.

• lalelemu likes this

#11 delowar_hossain

delowar_hossain

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hi, 

I'm new in designcontest.com. Here have some limitation. 20mb, 1day & email communication is so weak.  

• lalelemu likes this

#12 delowar_hossain

delowar_hossain

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:52 PM

Somebody can't use google drive, one drive & drop box etc. Thank's everyone.

• lalelemu likes this

#13 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36474 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:20 PM

Hi, 

I'm new in designcontest.com. Here have some limitation. 20mb, 1day & email communication is so weak.  

What do you mean?

By the way, on your profile page you wrote this:

I delowar hossain is a professional graphic designer since 2004. I love my job. Designing is my hobby.I'm logo, leaflet, banner, brochure, poster & business card designing expert.

It is doesn't make a sense - are you a professional graphic designer, design expert, is it your job or your hobby? 

I suggest you make some corrections here.

• sharie, lalelemu and Markonije like this

#14 spdesignhouse

spdesignhouse

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

The smooth method to inform him via chat conversation. You can only chat with a contest holder if he contact your through chat first or he awarded the prize to you. Moreover, the chat conversation will be listed on the CHATS tab of your Contact List.

#15 pironjon360

pironjon360

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 09:22 AM

hi,i am new on design contest.my question is, why i can't submit my design in a contest

#16 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 07:25 PM

hi,i am new on design contest.my question is, why i can't submit my design in a contest

what happens when you try to submit? Do you have errors?

Like us on facebook

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: edited design, design contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users