• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 HYPdesign

HYPdesign

• Designer
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:42 AM

Hi,

If you recently won a contest which had multiple winners, perhaps you found out there's one rule that complicate things with payment release.

The rule is - all designers must have their files approved/finalized before each of them can get funds released. So, no matter if your files got approved, you have to wait for others to finish theirs.

My suggestion is that you separate this and have each designer get his/hers funds, unrelated to other winning design's completion state.

Thank you for reading.

• DesignBear likes this

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

This has been  this way for as log as we have had multi prize contests, This is not recent.

All it takes is a little patience  Most of the time all goes smoothly, The one you refer to a designer has a delay  so it slowed the process.

You have posted complaints in the forums,  the helpdesk and now another post?  How many  more posts and emails about what has already been answered?

Like us on facebook

#3 HYPdesign

HYPdesign

• Designer
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:39 AM

I'm not saying it's happening recently (like, it didn't happen before), my "recent" is just a figure of speech.

This is just a suggestion, not complaint and as you admitted yourself, delays can happen, hence the suggestion.

Other sites have it regulated like I suggested, so why not have it here as well. I admit it was "born" from a complaint, but hey :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: payment, multiple winners, files approval

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users