&nsbp;

#1 rosanera

rosanera

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:53 AM

Hi all,
I need help about a problem in a contest

I was participating in a contest and CH blocked me saying that my design is a copy of a brand. I do not know the brand that he mentioned and I could not even find on the web to see the similarity. The logo I made was inspired by a very ancient symbology used in Indian totems, Because the brand name of CH is IDOL. The CH blocked me but precisely my design is not copying anything. What should I do about it is the first time I'm blocked from a CH so I do not know what to do?
Thanks

#2 DIANAGARGARITZA

DIANAGARGARITZA

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:24 PM

I like that CH...

I do not realy know your case, but he remove some designs who was copies to other designers in his contest. He told them "  in their face " : your design is a copy from that designer ! Maybe with this kind of CH we need to work ! Once again i do not know your case...If he told you your design is a copy brand , a fair situation was to wrote you a link with that....or maybe was disappointed about some designers ! You are blocked from that contest ...soo i do not think is a very much lost for you. If he want your design ...be sure you know it ! 

Find another contest...keep working ...and WIN !!!

bye

DIANA

• rosanera likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users