&nsbp;

#1 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:06 PM

HI there

Designcontest.com  will be starting the blog back up soon. We are in the process of hiring new blog writer. We will also have a  once or twice a week guest writer for  our  designers corner.

This is not a paid writing postion,  This is guest wrting about design and will be different designers about  many different design topics.

Your full name and little bio will be included  in your  blog writing

We need guest writers, experience preferred. Please send samples to  [email protected]

Thank you

• Babba, senadneslan_juventus and PrismaCreative like this

Like us on facebook

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:03 PM

The guest writes can write about anything pretaining to design. This can even be a show me how blog section. This is a really cool way to get your name out there and share with the world 

• Babba and senadneslan_juventus like this

Like us on facebook

#3 PrismaCreative

PrismaCreative

Guru

• Designer
  • 613 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 03:49 PM

Hello Sharie,

[...] We are in the process of hiring new blog writer.

Did you find new blog writer yet. (not the guest writers)

Need more information about the position; ie. the posting frequency (once a week, 3 times a month, or how often?)

I will communicate w/ you further via email later on today, and I count on your responsiveness.

Regards.

#4 HerbertNordal

HerbertNordal

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 3433 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 04:18 AM

Sharie,

I would be happy to contribute. Unfortumately, all I would be able to to contibute is drearly historical.

You need someone like Routh, who is familiar with contemporary Web issues.

I am guessing that someone a few years out of school and deeply familiar with contemporary web programing is the writer you need.

I do not think that someone with this experience will be wiling to contribute and be uncompinsated.

Good luck

Thanks

Herbert

• PrismaCreative likes this

#5 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:49 AM

Maybe I worded this incorrectly.

I would like to devote  1 day a week  on the blog   for the designers  to guest write, anytihng about design. Thius could be someone still in school,  maybe someone trying t to build a portfolio. This  can be one guest write  or  100,  write  1 time   on the blog/ designers corner  or 10 no limit.  It would be a dedicated to day for  a designer to chat talk laugh  about  designer experiences and life  :)  The desinger xcan also  do a plug to thier own site or if they choose

Just an idea. Trying to think outside the box and make our blog different  than a couple of the others I have seen

• PrismaCreative likes this

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users