• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 echelon4

echelon4

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 11:38 PM

Sorry, i didn't know where i should post this. I wanted to ask about the POstcard contest. When will the judging be finished? The Admin said that it would be finished by the 21st, but there still has been no word of it. Also, how will we know when judging has been completed? Which section of the forum should i look on?

#2 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 02:29 PM

Sorry, i didn't know where i should post this. I wanted to ask about the POstcard contest. When will the judging be finished? The Admin said that it would be finished by the 21st, but there still has been no word of it. Also, how will we know when judging has been completed? Which section of the forum should i look on?

Hi echelon-

Each of the administration have picked our favorite two postcard designs, and there is a poll in the Design Team Only forum (i don't believe that non-team members can see that forum), for all design team members to vote on the top 3 designs. This poll has been open for over a week, the only problem that we have at the moment is that we need more design team members to vote because as it stands at the moment there's a tie for 2nd & 3rd.

The results of the contest will be posted in the original contest thread (we'll reopen the thread in order to post it there). It may be a few days before the results are posted, so that more design team members will have a chance to cast their votes.

Thanks.
~Jenn
Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

#3 jojomarie

jojomarie

Banned

• Banned
  • 1127 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:32 PM

hi,i thought there was only one top prize- "If you win you will get the platinum designer" "title". if you are waiting because there is a tie for 2nd and 3rd, what are the prizes for winning those places then? in case there aren't any extra prizes , why wait?

just wondering, jojo

• Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:23 PM

The condition slightly changed, jojomarie, and now second and third prize winners will get a promotion as well.

#5 jojomarie

jojomarie

Banned

• Banned
  • 1127 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:38 PM

hello, thanks for clearing that up, jojomarie :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users