• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Synikal

Synikal

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:08 PM

Im looking for some one who would be willing to help setup a Street Promotions site for a band. Im looking to have somthing slightly complex with user login / Signup, members must get approved before they can join...
site will be members only and some other things.. if you would like a sample of what im looking for check out... http://www.exiesstreetteam.com/ But with less jargon and a little bit more Simplistic navication... somthing user friendly..

We are a band.. we are poor.. i can offer some hosting for your site if you wish in return but deffinatly concert tickets and shirts and CD's from the band. we are currently planing a national summer tour of lable showcase's

Our server is pretty solid and has pretty much anthing you need for this kind of programing..

please keep in touch with me - [email protected] you can view the bands site at www.synikal.net

• Guests

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:33 PM

I am not a programmer myself, just wanted to give a little piece of advice. I think you might get more help if you told everybody more about your band, your location, your summer tour and maybe provide some samples of your music. Programming is a kind of art too and guys might want to help fellow artists out! Good luck!

#3 Synikal

Synikal

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:14 PM

WOW I'm retarded... totally forgot to tell you that stuff ;)

We are SYNIKAL, from Chicago Our tour will be comprised of mostly the east coast and Midwest this year and you can check out music at our site www.synikal.net witch is mine... we are a Chicago style original metal band who writes music that takes a vengeful strike on emotions and pain.

I am not a programmer myself, just wanted to give a little piece of advice. I think you might get more help if you told everybody more about your band, your location, your summer tour and maybe provide some samples of your music. Programming is a kind of art too and guys might want to help fellow artists out! Good luck!

#4 simplistik

simplistik

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:40 AM

I know this has absolutely nothing to do w/ this post but for anyone looking for good music their music absolutely rocks. And if you do help him you would definately get some mass exposure.

www.beyondthepixel.com - a multimedia affair
··························································
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
-Leonardo da Vinci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users