Ideas for a logo

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 2ndFloorDesign

2ndFloorDesign

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 04:18 AM

I'd stick with the bike chain. The other curved item is just too non-descript to mean anything to the viewer. As for the colors, I like the 1st row, 3rd one down with the 3 colors. You need bold colors to merit "crazy".
I also like how you've got the letter a on crazy tilted. Trying that on a few other letters too.

I think you're off to a great start.

#22 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:41 AM

Seems you really have most problem on feel for coloring logo's. What you need to do it actually learn playing with colors and learn what fits with wich. At the moment see you play too much with the transparancy or tints of the colors which I recommend not to do because they are no standard colors. You need to choose strong vivid colors that stand out strong. Here is few color changes on your logo to let you see how it could be.

#23 Guest_Gerhard Schlee_*

Guest_Gerhard Schlee_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

I think the one with "3d" effects on them look less childish, but anyway, it's a great logo :)

#24 notlek

notlek

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

I think the one with "3d" effects on them look less childish, but anyway, it's a great logo :)

thanks guys i am actually working on a new approach to this logo as i am not satisfied with it.. if i get somethin will post it for review

#25 notlek

notlek

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

Seems you really have most problem on feel for coloring logo's. What you need to do it actually learn playing with colors and learn what fits with wich. At the moment see you play too much with the transparancy or tints of the colors which I recommend not to do because they are no standard colors. You need to choose strong vivid colors that stand out strong. Here is few color changes on your logo to let you see how it could be.

thanks for yur help.. am to crazy about the colours but thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users