&nsbp;

#1 bigyou

bigyou

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 03:22 AM

Hi all !

First of all, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone on the forums. I'm new here and it seems I'll be around for a while. I've been looking for a place like this for a while. Thanks to the admin of this forum.

I wanted to know what reputation points were used for since we cannot see the other poeple's reputation points. And how are we awarded reputation points ? How does this work ?

Thanks guys !
  • likes this

• Guests

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:18 AM

First of all I should correct you, there are several admins and mods here and I consider ourselves a great team and what you can see here is a result of a team effort.

As for the reputation points, that's true you cannot see the exact number of points a user has, but there are several levels of reputation a user is awarded when he reaches some specific number. Yes, it is quite complicated and I am not sure if we can use this system effectively. Right now you can see a green dot next to your name and if you hold your mouce pointer on it it will say "bigyou is on a distinguished road" that means your post have been given good reputation mostly. To give or take reputation points you should click an icon in the top right corner above the post. The img alt reads "add to bigyou's reputation" Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users