Another Logo

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 chickenfish13

chickenfish13

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hey Guys. Sorry for posting another thread already, but I have a lot of logos that I think need improvements, and this is the site to get feedback from. OK, here is a logo I did for the Binghamton Senators. Feedback is once again appreciated.

Posted Image

#2 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:29 AM

the concept behind your designs is good, the execution, I'd further explore....

the first(side profile) the features need to be stronger, the lines adjusted(try ROUND CAP, ROUND JOIN JOIN, in stroke palette)....The inside black shadow, needs fine tuning.

the second, again the fonts look squished, and not solid choices to match design, explore font options, try, and try again different fonts to find the BEST suited match. The kerning, space between letters, especially when type is on a path(circle), really needs tweaking. The black shadows on sword need to make 'sense', They make the swords seem distorted in a way;Fine tune, tweak, and let us see the revision:)

#3 chickenfish13

chickenfish13

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:32 AM

Thanks Rinal. And again, sorry for posting another thread, I know my concepts aren't great, so I really need help.

#4 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

no....I didn't say your work wasn't great/good, just gave you some ideas to make better.....;)
In design, especially in contest/critique, the thicker your skin is(so to speak) the better you'll be........:-)

I think your concepts(the IDEA behind the design are good) the execution(what you did with your idea/concept) could use some tweaks to get to design to where it needs to go.

#5 chickenfish13

chickenfish13

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:56 AM

I know that you werent saying that my designs were bad, I just meant that my designs arent yet close to everyones designs on here. :) sorry.

#6 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:07 AM

and I forgot to add, for 13, your designs are pretty good....I can't believe 13? If I was you, i'd hone my skills, and I'll be watching out for you, wow 13!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users