• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 FlashDynamic

FlashDynamic

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:22 PM

A while back i was very into projecting here until i got overheated about designer copying another designers image and reposting it in the same contest in which even i was participating in. What i do know now, is to simply any projected works or contest submissions.I really wish i would have said nothing and kept to myself, but i didnt and it have touch a sensitive spot because when i logged in the next day i was banned.. *Ouch*

Anyway. Just want to let the regs that are cool know, and apologize to the admins. I am sure its very understanding though. People put hard work into winning these contests, and the holders pay for just that, their hard work.

In any case i hope things are going well for the site, and i have been trying to traffic some contests here.

Btw i am trying to find the Past contest winners posting of a flash template design contest that i had won 2 templates in ($100 /per). it was probably 3 months ago... really not sure... in fact i should just check out the paypal logs to be for sure. The reason i am asking is because i couldnt find the backed up movies for my portfolio, and since I no longer own the source i would like to find and post links to things i have done up to date. If any admin could help that would be really respectable of you. Thanks Again DC.net team

The Hazel Op

AKA

Flash Dynamic

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:23 PM

To help you out, here is the thread you are looking for:
http://www.designcon...hread.php?t=964

The contest holder was 'shortcut'. You should look to contact him to see if you can get the works back for your portfolio.

Also, you were banned for more reasons than just the one you referred to. Try and keep it clean this time around, we do not want to ban you again. :)

- John
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#3 FlashDynamic

FlashDynamic

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:56 PM

as i would not want to be banned again. Honestly i just dont take lightly to people polling off of others work. Thanks for the help bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users