Joining isses

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

Hello, I am opening a thread because I have had a lot of issues having my elite membership approved. I also have a few questions if you don't mind Posted Image

I had my portfolio approved from Redrum into prints, illustrations and logo designs, but after I answered to his email I could get no response. this happened many months ago I think. I recently came across the fact that Illumina is the new person working on this, but I couldn't contact her. Am I supposed to apply again? Because I have been trying very long and I really wish to design something, This is really consuming because I have been approved and am stuck into this middle-situation, still not knowing what would be the correct way to solve it.

I also would like to ask if you can add other fields (like, if I show a good web-design porfolio, I can later add this category to my approved ones). Posted Image

Thanks, regards.

#2 robyn

robyn

Banned

• Banned
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:51 AM

Hello, I am opening a thread because I have had a lot of issues having my elite membership approved. I also have a few questions if you don't mind Posted Image

I had my portfolio approved from Redrum into prints, illustrations and logo designs, but after I answered to his email I could get no response. this happened many months ago I think. I recently came across the fact that Illumina is the new person working on this, but I couldn't contact her. Am I supposed to apply again? Because I have been trying very long and I really wish to design something, This is really consuming because I have been approved and am stuck into this middle-situation, still not knowing what would be the correct way to solve it.

I also would like to ask if you can add other fields (like, if I show a good web-design porfolio, I can later add this category to my approved ones). Posted Image

Thanks, regards.

I cannot advise you well, since I don't know what really happened on your application. But Redrum and Illumina is still around and active with this community. Illumina, still handles the application with her is sharie (our new mod/admin). You may PM them to ask your concerns.

For now, you may join the Community Contest, while waiting for their response.

Cheers!

Edited by robyn, 12 October 2009 - 02:53 AM.

Good Designs = Profit
:cool: my works

#3 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:25 AM

I actually contacted her, so I posted here to bring this to attention of both of the people involved, so it can be easier to solve this. Thanks for your support. :)

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:40 AM

I actually contacted her, so I posted here to bring this to attention of both of the people involved, so it can be easier to solve this. Thanks for your support. :)

Hi Silver, I'm sure one of the admins involved with your application will be in touch with you. I will do some checking as well.

Sharie

Like us on facebook

#5 guetizo

guetizo

Guru

• Designer
  • 1867 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

I cannot advise you well, since I don't know what really happened on your application. But Redrum and Illumina is still around and active with this community. Illumina, still handles the application with her is sharie (our new mod/admin). You may PM them to ask your concerns.

When you don't know you shouldn't give advice.
_redrum (Alex) is a retired admin. He is no longer active here.
thanks
guetizo origin~all portfolio | guetizo's logo~blog (showing new logos!)

#6 robyn

robyn

Banned

• Banned
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

redrum (Alex) is a retired admin. He is no longer active here.

He's here, he has recent post...just this march... ur not aware?
yeah, I know he's already retired, but sometimes he comes here... you don't know?
I just told the user, to contact Redrum, 'coz he's the last person he communicated with and made a transaction, he can email him...anyways.

And lastly, I am the one who should say this "When you don't know you shouldn't give advice". Your post doesn't helping out the issues here.

Edited by robyn, 12 October 2009 - 11:25 AM.

Good Designs = Profit
:cool: my works

#7 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

He's actually a retired admin, maybe he still hangs around sometimes. I believe I have bothered half of the administrators about this thing, maybe I am missing something I should do before. I think they might be tired of receiving my Pm's.

Anyway I believe there's no need to fight Posted Image of course the fact that redrum came around recently could confuse anyone.

Thank you very much Sharie for your attention, very appreciated. Posted Image

Edited by HWorks, 12 October 2009 - 01:12 PM.

#8 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:28 PM

No news...? :/

#9 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

No news...? :/

Right now I think the problem is that the two main Admins are both moving into new homes and the computer access is limited. I don't know what has happened to your previous application. can you send me a pm with the email sent you? You will need that email at some point any way. This will get resolved.

sharie

Like us on facebook

#10 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

Ok, thank you, I'll send all the stuff right now :) very kind

#11 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:00 AM

Still waiting... No news?

#12 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:29 AM

Still waiting... No news?

I sent Illumina the emails you sent me. I know she has been moving so not sure if she has had any chance to check into anything. I will send the emails to her again

sharie

Like us on facebook

#13 deleted member

deleted member

Banned

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

I sent Illumina the emails you sent me. I know she has been moving so not sure if she has had any chance to check into anything. I will send the emails to her again

I emailed illumina a few weeks ago to make sure that my application had been received (this is like the 4th time I've applied and received no response) and she said that she thought you (sharie) were now incharge of approve elite designers (which would be why I sent you an email as well).

#14 jiaix

jiaix

• Designer
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

i also haven't received any response about my application. (it's been a month or so since then)
now ... should i reapply or PM my info directly to sharie?

#15 deleted member

deleted member

Banned

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:52 PM

i also haven't received any response about my application. (it's been a month or so since then)
now ... should i reapply or PM my info directly to sharie?

well generally it takes 3 months before you receive any notice. especially if its your first time applying. the reason SilveFX and I are on this thread is because its either been past that date and/or we've PM'd people about it and received no response. And from what it sounds like... the moderators have no idea who's now in charge of approving new elite designers...

#16 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:00 PM

jiaix and rockhart please sned me you application, I will go over them today and get back with today on the next step. We are working on the issue, Thank you for being so patient, we will be up and running smooth in no time.

Sliver, I will be in touch with you soon for the next step

sharie

Like us on facebook

#17 deleted member

deleted member

Banned

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:02 PM

Ok thanks!

#18 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:01 AM

Rockhart I will be in touch with you tomorrow

sharie

Like us on facebook

#19 deleted member

deleted member

Banned

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

sounds good :D

#20 HWorks

HWorks

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:04 PM

I wanna thank sharie for her work. Thank you very much, I appreciated a lot :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users