&nsbp;

#1 Suzanne

Suzanne

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 11:23 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Suzanne Day and I am new to DesignContest. I must say that it is a pleasure to find a 'free' contest website - I don't believe you should have to pay to provide designs!

I am located in Australia and was recently working as a Graphic Artist until I had a baby. The baby has to sleep sometime, and I'd updated all my websites, and spent lots of money on Ebay, so I thought what the hell, I might as well have a go at some contests.

My hobbies include: lapidary, sewing, craft, design, writing (rude poetry mostly), cooking and fossicking. I have done a few free websites for non-profit orgs in Australia, just to get the ball rolling and keep myself sharp.

Looking forward to having fun here!

PS - You may like to check out Emailcash as an easy way to earn money by clicking on banners etc everyday. They have a cute little e-bank and stock market for points and cash you've earned. I've already made $45 from them and figure you guys could use more pocket money too :p .

...................................................................................................

::view website
::send email

#2 belladonna

belladonna

Designer/Admin.

• Designer
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 04:20 AM

Welcome to DC Suzanne! :) looking forward to get to know you and see some of your work too!

Thanks for the Emailcash tip!

take care
Bella
Julieta Garcia .:view my work:.
Stop animal abuse & killing --->HERE

• Guests

Posted 23 September 2004 - 02:12 PM

Suzanne,

Welcome to the community! Feel free to share your other interests with us. I am really curious to read some of your "rude poetry" :) The place like our Hangout is designed exactly for this purpose!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users