• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:39 AM

hi admin! what is happening? my design has been selected yesterday as the winner entry for "Logo for Food Blog" and now it has been retrieved.. what seems to be the problem? i'm a newbie and it's feels disgusting to know that all of a sudden, it has blown away! i just hope somebody can explain why? i have also submitted the required format of the design.. I felt bad about this...

As i said before, we had some problems with our system, random winners were selected and many contests were closed.

You didnt win the contest. I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

#22 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

There was a glitch in the site update that was sunday night, The co0ntests that closed and winnners that were picked were really not winners and contests were not really closed. We are sorry for any problems this has caused you

Like us on facebook

#23 ji2maverick

ji2maverick

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:17 AM

everything has been cleared now.. i noticed that i was not the only who had experienced this kind of problem..
thanks so much for answering my queries.. i feel better now...:)

#24 cmarshall87

cmarshall87

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

I seem to be having an issue as well with my contest "GLBT Social Network Needs a Shirt" I won the contest over two weeks ago and uploaded the file as per their request of format within 24 hours of winning. Since then, I haven't heard anything back from the CH, and I still have the same status screen of uploading/your file has been uploaded. Is there anything else I can do to expedite the process? How much longer am I required to wait before I am paid for my design? I hope to hear back soon. Thank you.

Contest Page Link: T-shirt Design for GLBT Social Network Needs a Shirt - DesignContest.com

#25 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:30 AM

You are good to go, you will see the prize amount in your finance area located in your control center

Like us on facebook

#26 imagidani

imagidani

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

hi Admin..it has been 4 days since i won the logo contest, here is the link Logo Design for Logo for Transport and Logistics Company - DesignContest.com. i uploaded the original final (.zip file ) but It says 'File uploaded' and 'Source file uploading' at the same time. i'm a little bit worry about the file..should i re-upload the zip file? so please admin, keep me inform anout this one.

regards

#27 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

Yes your source files have uploaded. The ch has 7 days to confirm the files are ok

Like us on facebook

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users