&nsbp;

#1 hyperspeed9

hyperspeed9

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:19 PM

Hey how's everyone doing?

My name is John. Im 21 years old from Rhode Island, USA. I'm new to designcontest and look forward to becoming actively involved in what goes on here.

I've recently become single. It was kind of a bad break up for me and it's hard to readjust so i've been trying to keep myself busy with school and the one thing i enjoy very much, my graphic design work. I wouldn't say that i do top notch work but sometimes im even amazed at what i come up with.

Right now i work as a customer service representative for a fairly local grocery chain. I have my Associate's Degree in Multimedia and Web Site Design from New England Institute of Technology. And now I'm currently enrolled at Johnson and Wales University for my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Graphics and New Media.

I am beginning to look for jobs that are more geared to my field of study because I need to get my foot in the door somewhere.

My first and formost hobby would have to be being a graphic designer. My favorite type of work would have to be web design layouts, photo manipulation, technical, and im starting to get into grunge.
Other than that, I enjoy the harder side of the spectrum when it comes to musical taste. Although I'm pretty open minded when it comes to other types and styles.

If you'd like, come check out my site http://jgdesign1.com , it's always a work in progress for me.
I'm open to your comments so I would very much like to hear from you.

Later days.

#2 Eric Bland

Eric Bland

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:09 AM

HI John, and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users