&nsbp;

#1 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:27 PM

Hey Everyone,

Currently I am looking to revamp what is now penguinpedia.com, and make it what it used to be, a designers resource.

Before I completely revamp it though, I need some sort of tutorial engine that I can use. I tried to have this completed before for free (which failed horribly) so I am hoping that someone here might be willing to help me out for some cash.

Basically what I need is a php backend for my tutorials. I want to be able to go to a protected webpage, upload images, write the tutorial and have it posted automatically to the website. It would need to have categories involved, and would run off a mysql database. Some sort of easy to update template system would also be a plus.

Anyways, if someone out there thinks they can do this, then please email me at [email protected] or post a reply.

I am hoping I don't need to go to scriptlance for this!
- John
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#2 Push72-Designer

Push72-Designer

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:01 PM

Hey Penguinpedia,

I have checked your work for a while here in the forums, and feel that I should give a helping hand. Im not a 'master' in PHP and MySQL, but I do know how to accomplish what you ask. If you would like to talk more about this, just drop me a line, and I will see what I can do. I also have a request instead of money for payment, I was thinking a very small link or 'pixel' pic on ur site linking to mine, thats all that I ask....

- Gavin (Push72 - Designer)

#3 Darkmonkey

Darkmonkey

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:31 PM

I'd be interested in helping out penguinpedia. I've been coding for many years, and I already have a template system that could be tweaked for your needs (made for my own usage ^_^)

I've been modding phpBB for a longtime (I'm on the MOD team), and I know alot about article management etc.., so I can do what you ask, no problems.

I look forward to hearing from you.
...they're watching you...
Darkmonkey Designs

#4 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 11:57 PM

Hey guys :)

Sorry I hadn't noticed replies and this topic (and actually forgot about it). I actually have someone else creating this script for me, and it is almost finished.

I may need some work done in the future though, so I will keep your names handy.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#5 Push72-Designer

Push72-Designer

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:54 PM

Cool,

Thnx for letting us know man. Look forward to helping you out in the future. Hopefully by then I will have this PHP and MySQL mastered! :D

- Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users