Request Payout

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 JvZ

JvZ

• Designer
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

I guess today is the day of confirming the payouts, but my request still pending .. . is there any problem? Sorry, I'm just new here, there are lot of things that I don't know in DC.. .

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

payments are sent out every Wednesday night between 5pm and midnight is currently 7:12 pm

Like us on facebook

#3 JvZ

JvZ

• Designer
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hello Sharie, thanks for your help.. . I already got the prize.. . Thanks a lot Ma'am. ^^

#4 brother

brother

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

About Request A Payout
When I click Request A Payout, appear personal information box and I don't understand about "address line 1 and address line 2".
Need help how to fill this comment.

Thank you,
brother

• Guests

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Brother,
Those lines are used for your street address. Normally that would be your street name and building number. It may vary depending on your actuall address, for some addresses that are very long second line may be needed.

#6 brother

brother

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hi Resurepus,
Thank you so much for your advice..

regards,
brother

#7 Osman123

Osman123

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

I have requested a payout and it asked for Paypal ID I'm new to this so I was wondering where I can find my Paypal ID. I put my Merchant ID a week ago but later Design Contest said it was wrong so the second time i checked on the Internet and it said my Paypal ID is my email address that I used with Paypal

Is this correct I need help with this Thankyou everyone.

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

I have requested a payout and it asked for Paypal ID I'm new to this so I was wondering where I can find my Paypal ID. I put my Merchant ID a week ago but later Design Contest said it was wrong so the second time i checked on the Internet and it said my Paypal ID is my email address that I used with Paypal

Is this correct I need help with this Thankyou everyone.

Let me ask - are you sure you have a PayPal account? Have you used PayPal before?
If not you may want to look into other options of funds withdrawal available at DC.

#9 Osman123

Osman123

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

No, I just made a Paypal account last week because I won a contest, I have never used Paypal before.

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

No, I just made a Paypal account last week because I won a contest, I have never used Paypal before.

then the answer is simple - your PayPal ID is the email address that you used to register your paypal account.

#11 Osman123

Osman123

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Thanks everyone.

#12 DyNiC123

DyNiC123

• Designer
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

hi designcontest staff have a question about payout, this is from my email adress Congratulations! Project "Fight Nights" has been successfully completed and your account is now credited with the prize amount of $700
You can go to your profile, review your transactions and request the payout. i well request payout $700 but i receive massage in my email address,

Hi there!

Why you have tried to cheat on us - requested a wrong amount, the prize in your contest was $500 for the first place.

Your payment would be processed next week.

and i well request payout again $500 but what happened my request payout not success, i well check my account in designcontest have a balance $450

#13 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

you were not cheated, read the contest brief, gold wins 450.00

Like us on facebook

#14 OriginalPixel

OriginalPixel

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

hi designcontest staff have a question about payout... It is necessary to thinkto make a partnered with Payoneer

#15 Gordias designs

Gordias designs

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

I would like to ask you to insert the table before the payment via the "Payoneer". That will attract more designers, to my regret I will not participate in competitions until I see Payoneer on this site. I hope it will be soon. A big kiss.

#16 forget41forget

forget41forget

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

I apologize if I write not in that subject, but I would like to learn what way of payment of a prize most is suitable for Ukraine. Can eat here Russians or it is better Ukrainians and they know as better to remove money from this site. Thank you in advance for the answer.

#17 anatomic

anatomic

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Hello! Two weeks ago I won the contest "Enzo, logo for a young karting champ''. I requested payout 15 April, but 17 April, I received the following message: Hi there!

Unfortunately we could not process your request skrill at this moment. It could be processed in 4-5 business days. You may request payout via another payout system, it would be processed today.

Thank you!
Can you please tell me what happened to my payment? Is there any problem? When can I expect the payment?
Best regards!

#18 Jefrildsign

Jefrildsign

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

hai... :)
its my first winner on contest, I have requested payment by WU.

My question is. how long do I take it and how do I receive it?
"waiting for the postman to come or I visit the WU agent in my area?" please let me know.
because my account status is still pending.
thank you
regards,

#19 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

hai... :)
its my first winner on contest, I have requested payment by WU.

My question is. how long do I take it and how do I receive it?
"waiting for the postman to come or I visit the WU agent in my area?" please let me know.
because my account status is still pending.
thank you
regards,

You chose 3 business days. AN email will be sent to you with your mtcn between now and Tuesday

Like us on facebook

#20 anatomic

anatomic

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

Hi,Sharie! Can you tell me please when can I expect my payment? In the message says for 4-5 business days,but it's already gone. This is my first win,and I don't know how it works! Looking forward to it! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users