• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

To all designers posting  or asking  what is going on with a certain contest that has expired

Quick note......

If everyone posting on this thread would vote on the abandoned contests in designers chat then  more abandoned contests could be cleared up faster.   I have two needing more votes right now. The sit in voting until there is a clear winner. Most of the time I put two  contests up at one time once in awhile  3 but when they sit there needing more votes it holds up clearing out abandoned contests. Sometimes these abandoned contest sit in voting for  more than  2 weeks

So to be clear if you want these abandoned contests to clear faster go and vote  on the current abandoned contests in designers chat

These will clear faster and get to the contest you are asking about if you go and vote

• WebStar, HUH and eLdeRay like this

Like us on facebook

#2 jan_van_lennip

jan_van_lennip

• Designer
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

I suggest a email poll for contest open to voting. I am willing to give my votes to abandoned contests, but mostly don't real know about them. A poll will give me notice on te option of voting and will clear the current problem of hold up clearings.

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:26 PM

We are not changing the  abandoned contest voting method, it is very simple , check the forums at least  once a week,  check through all the forums we have a great deal of  information and fun in the forums  :)

Thank you

• wisnuprojo likes this

Like us on facebook

#4 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:30 AM

Hey designers... don't forget to go to 'Designers Chat' and vote on the abandoned contests : )

#5 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

hi all designer abandoned contest voting method it is very simple and in-trusting!

#6 HYPdesign

HYPdesign

• Designer
  • 421 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:28 AM

There's one thing about these abandoned contests that seems a bit off...

When you open it it up for voting, people usually go easy way and look only at the highest rated entries. It's easy to get some of the real gems to get lost this way.

May I propose that you clear rating points when voting is in process?

• maxx and dKOI like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users