• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 PixiStudios

PixiStudios

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:24 PM

Dont know if this is allowed please move or delete if it isnt.

I need php scripters for my webmastering site.
You need to know php and mysql.

I mostly need
Member Systems
Form (Advanced) not just send to email
Affiliate program ... each user gets a link and when they get someone to click it they get 4 points
the site will have a store it needs each user who has points can download stuff with their points.
News system
MORE also

contact me
AIM- QuikSilvaPlaya69
Yahoo- S1Designs
MSN- [email protected]

THANKS!

#2 PixiStudios

PixiStudios

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 09:18 PM

i can pay very little less than $100

#3 Maverik60

Maverik60

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 11:20 PM

gonna be hard to do for thatprice.

#4 PixiStudios

PixiStudios

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 12:53 AM

Updated can be put up to $500!

#5 InfinityGames

InfinityGames

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 03:13 AM

I sent you an email...
Please check it out.

#6 Nine

Nine

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 12:31 AM

First off, he just babbled "big" words with absolutely no meaning or context to our conversation. He then continued to block me. He can not afford $500. I offered to do it for 400, but when time came to pay, he blocked me. He is immature. When I first saw this post, I thought it was too good to be true. And I was right ... >.<

#7 PixiStudios

PixiStudios

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:06 PM

Nine you told me you knew php. i know very little php myself up to queries n past that a little.
I told you that i didnt need to send you my actual site because it was made into querie strings and he didnt even know what they were!

And wow your site isnt even functional the login and join pages have errors on the top of the forms. Saying it will work!

#8 Nine

Nine

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 03:54 AM

Then unblock me and let me do the work... I took a fucking college course in website design that was mainly PHP and MySQL. I know what I'm doing. Give me an IM...

#9 phpdeveloper

phpdeveloper

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 03:43 PM

You know, this is not the way projects specs should be given.
You should have outlined carefully what functionality each script should have, mentioning every small detail. Then only you can get an exact quote and deadline. There shouldn't be any 'MORE also' clauses'. If you expect someone to work with those project specs, prepare for an immature coder, who will be practising his skills mostly instead of knowing what they are doing. You'll be lucky if the code will work in the end, even if it will, it'll be buggy and crappy code. If you want work done, at least try to define this work for potential freelancers who'd be willing to help you. If you didn't intend to pay much or at all from the beginning, there's nothing to complain about.

By the way, check out this great site, it has thousands of freleancers and designers:
ScriptLance.com

#10 Nine

Nine

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:30 PM

Exuse me. I hope you are not calling me immature. It was he who acted in an immature manner, not vice versa...

#11 phpdeveloper

phpdeveloper

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:07 AM

Right, he acted in an immature way, but... an experienced coder would never agree to do a project with such specs and would request a better description of what has to be done. Also, a good way to secure the project and especially the payment part would be to use some escrow service and/or have the project starter give some guarantees of payment. This happens right and left on the Internet, when programmers don't get paid. Well, there are ways to avoid this, if you don't use them, means you don't have experience in dealing with such project starters.

#12 Nine

Nine

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 03:07 AM

First off, I did get a proper discription from him on AIM. And God knows I wouldn't start any project without having some sort of payment from the beginning. I wasn't ripped off, yet. But I'm sure this is what he was planning to do, until I came onto him. I was posting to warn any less experienced programmers that he was a nuisance. I was slightly annoyed of the time I wasted contacting him and getting the proper info for the project. I suggest you think before posting next time...

#13 phpdeveloper

phpdeveloper

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 02:46 PM

Well, your post looked like a complaint that you were ripped off or smth., that is all. If you weren't, good for you, but I wouldn't even waste time on something that looks shady like that and if there's even a slight possibility of a rip-off.

You say you got a proper description, but in your first post you said "First off, he just babbled "big" words with absolutely no meaning or context to our conversation." How do those two compare? It's either a proper description or improper one. So, set your mind on one thing not both :)

Again, in your first post you say "I offered to do it for 400, but when time came to pay, he blocked me." Means he DIDN'T pay you. Now you say: "And God knows I wouldn't start any project without having some sort of payment from the beginning." So, question is: did he pay you at the beginning or not?"

As you see, you post controversial things in difefrent posts. You might want to clarify that, if you like.

#14 InfinityGames

InfinityGames

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 04:01 PM

Hey,
I know I'm not the most experienced PHP programmer, and I might not be able to get your project done in light speed...
I'm also not asking for 850 dollars like that other guy did.
I'll do it for under 300 bucks, but I am willing to go WAY lower.

#15 SHANE-D-PAIN

SHANE-D-PAIN

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 09:33 PM

lol, beat this i will do it for as little as $100 contact me,
aim: paingrafix
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

#16 InfinityGames

InfinityGames