infraction received

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 mmkdesign

mmkdesign

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

Hello moderator, I have received infraction and removal of works in competition 5 th element. Please explain why, my works haven't been copied there is nobody. Thanks.

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

Your entry is  a copy, too much like highest rated entry in the contest

Like us on facebook

#3 mmkdesign

mmkdesign

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:34 PM

Sharie, and distant work today? Thanks.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

Sharie, and distant work today? Thanks.

Do not know what you mean?

Like us on facebook

#5 mmkdesign

mmkdesign

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:09 PM

Work which has been fined today.

#6 blezard1988

blezard1988

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:02 PM

oh my... I have also receive  infractions and i learn from it,  and I accept it heartfully ,   It is unfair too to use any designs from another person who really work hard for it. just like what happened to me as may design was copied by another artist, my mistake is that   I take no action cause I dont want them to have  infractions, what a mistake, I should have reported them. well maybe next time, but for now move-on, follow the rules, respect each other is a must.  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: 

• sharie likes this

#7 inocent1234

inocent1234

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:14 AM

please check i have received infraction i am not copied other design you can also check on this contest entry#77 using leaf to dot I so you are honest please check this contest so many designer are copied another designes.

#8 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:59 PM

please check i have received infraction i am not copied other design you can also check on this contest entry#77 using leaf to dot I so you are honest please check this contest so many designer are copied another designes.

You used  "leaves" to "dot" the "I"  another designer has already done this. Search the reports you will find the report in designers court

thank you

Like us on facebook

#9 ICEBERGDesigns

ICEBERGDesigns

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:47 PM

This is the second time that i get infraction from other designers, because of doing what the contest holder told me in comments, and i dont know why you as moderators do the infraction without looking at designs, so please take a look and i want to remove this infraction, because i worked hard to reach the level that i'm in.

#10 Iridith

Iridith

• Designer
  • 1236 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:02 PM

This is the second time that i get infraction from other designers, because of doing what the contest holder told me in comments, and i dont know why you as moderators do the infraction without looking at designs, so please take a look and i want to remove this infraction, because i worked hard to reach the level that i'm in.

So you haven't learned after getting the first infraction, that you can't copy other designer's concept even if the CH asks you to do it. Jobzz's entry is one of the highest rated ones - there is no way you could miss it and think the idea belongs to the CH (especially since Jobzz wrote a reply to the feedback the CH gave you).

If the CH asks you to copy other designer's concept either politely refuse or start a topic in the "Chat with the Mods" section so Sharie can intervene.

• Babba and Markonije like this

#11 ICEBERGDesigns

ICEBERGDesigns

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:32 PM

but also i was the highest rated in that contest, what i was doing is just develope my design.
Please take a look at both designs.

#12 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:42 PM

We have looked at both designs, the copy issue is bouncing dot, which is Jobzzz original idea, not yours or client's, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users