• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 JoeClark

JoeClark

• Client
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Hello,

I am developing a mobile application using Out systems now. My question is how do I start another native mobile app on my Android device. This operation is similar to opening another mobile app on an Android device using Intent via native code.
I see "no app running" in front of the device selected too.I went through many resources and also checked a lot of Animated Mobile App Launch videos but did not get any.

Please help to proceed further.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

#2 AjayAhlawat

AjayAhlawat

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 06:23 AM

Same problem here - 

"Hello,

I am developing a mobile application using Out systems now. My question is how do I start another native mobile app on my Android device. This operation is similar to opening another mobile app on an Android device using Intent via native code.
I see "no app running" in front of the device selected too.I went through many resources and also checked a lot of Animated Mobile App Launch videos but did not get any."
Best regards
Colonel Ajay Ahlawat

Hi, I’m Ajay Ahlawat  Veteran Colonel in Indian Army & I like to play Polo. "Colonel Ajay Ahlawat​" "Colonel Dato - Ajay Ahlawat​"

Best regards

Col Ajay Ahlawat

#3 Liamnoah

Liamnoah

• Client
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2022 - 01:18 AM

Thanks for sharing. I will give it a try. LOL!

#4 etnostyled

etnostyled

• Client
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2022 - 08:46 PM

You have done a great job. I like to try new and interesting applications and choose the most useful among them. For example, I saw a review of a spy app and immediately installed it on my son's tablet to monitor his activities on the Internet. I know that this is not fair on my part in relation to the child, but in this way I was convinced that my child did not fall under a bad influence. I can even safely recommend such an application for the same constantly worried mothers like me.

In my opinion, you did everything right. As a parent, I understand you and I also try to control my son's gadets, especially the phone, and I ask him not to pick up the phone from unfamiliar numbers. Then I do a reverse phone number lookup and we call back together. With the advent of a large number of scammers, it is the right move to keep our children from falling into their network.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users