Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

payoneer payment request on 12th april has not arrive!!

payment request

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 refugedesigns

refugedesigns

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

Hello please i won a contest and received the money in my account. i am trying to request payout. i requested the payout on 12th april and received a confirmation in my email but i have not received any money in my payoneer account as of today, 23rd April. I have tried contacting support 3 time but i have received no feedback. any help?

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:23 PM

HI there

We send  payments once a week, every Thursday. If your payout is on review could be for  one or more reasons

1.This is your first win/payout
2.clipart review
3.low number of entries and contests entered
4.been inactive for then all of sudden back and win...  we review this becasue we want to make sure you are you and no one hacked your account.

I try to have  payments under review cleared  for the next payout

This payout request should clear   with 4/26 payouts

Thank you

• wisnuprojo likes this

Like us on facebook

#3 steve7

steve7

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:17 PM

Hi Admin,

I also have a payment 'under review', having been requested on the 17th.  It will be my first payment.  Are there special conditions attached to a designer's first payment, or is this a standard lead time between request and payout?

Thanks,

Steve

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:36 PM

HI there

We send  payments once a week, every Thursday. If your payout is on review could be for  one or more reasons

2.clipart review
4.been inactive for then all of sudden back and win...  we review this becasue we want to make sure you are you and no one hacked your account.

I try to have  payments under review cleared  for the next payout

Thank you

• steve7 likes this

Like us on facebook

#5 hafidm1295

hafidm1295

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 02:18 AM

HI there

2.clipart review

I try to have  payments under review cleared  for

the next payout

Thank you

sorry, I want to ask, "the next payout", how long does this mean? or waiting for a second won then the first win is paid so?

#6 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:44 AM

sorry, I want to ask, "the next payout", how long does this mean? or waiting for a second won then the first win is paid so?

Hi there

Next payout means the next weeks payout  :)

Giid luck in the contests

Like us on facebook

#7 Dykovsky

Dykovsky

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:59 PM

I am starting to doubt your system. So the owners decide if the winners get payed? I won a contest and now my prize is declined? I also have a notification of another medal and I cant event submit my source files to get my price? What is happening here?? Are we being scammed? Are people really getting their money after hours of hard work??

#8 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

DesignContest is a serious site. As such, occasionally it attracts fraudsters and international scammers.

We take this carefully and very seriously, and we are doing our best to protect both designers and clients. 

In this case, as I wrote in previous thread - unfortunately, it seems like the contest you won was a scam. 

Admin will know more and let you know.

#9 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 07:38 PM

This is one of the fraud designers associated with  those stolen credit cards

• Babba and ramsro like this

Like us on facebook

#10 asnanee

asnanee

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:00 PM

Hi, I won (my 2nd time win contest) a contest & received the money in my account. I have already requested the payout (30.07.19) & received a confirmation email but I have not received payment on the last Thursday in my payoneer account, could you help me please?

#11 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 23,084 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:20 PM

Hi, I won (my 2nd time win contest) a contest & received the money in my account. I have already requested the payout (30.07.19) & received a confirmation email but I have not received payment on the last Thursday in my payoneer account, could you help me please?

Asnanee, if you withdrawn it on 30.07., which was on Friday, you couldn't have it on Thursday (a day before). It should go with the next payout day.

Paypal and Payoneer  payouts are sent out every Thursday Morning (GMT). So if you request a payout on 
Thursday, expect to be paid the following Thursday. Payout request cutoffs for current weeks payouts are 12:00 pm (noon) Wednesday All payout requests sent after will be paid on the following week and go through the review process if needed or required

• sharie, ramsro and asnanee like this

#12 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:59 PM

Hi there

your payout will compklete Tuesday 8/13

Thank you 

• asnanee likes this

Like us on facebook

#13 ACMajor

ACMajor

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 03:44 PM

Hi Sharie,

Hope you are doing well,

I have requested a payout on 31.07.2019 (Wedneday) and the payout is under review since it was my first win.

Could you please complete my payout request before 14.08.2019 (coming wednesday), So that you can send the payment on the thursday.

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards,

AC Major

#14 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 05:59 PM

Hi there

please read   payoneer is funded  3-4 business days after  Thursday payouts  this means Tuesday or Wednesday

Thank you

Like us on facebook

#15 ACMajor

ACMajor

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:09 PM

yes, You are right!

Thanks for the reply, But the status of my Payout to Payoneer Request is still under review.

#16 bams_art31

bams_art31

• Designer
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:40 AM

hi sharie .. my payment is still pending until now since 05.08.2019 I request, has it been processed, thanks sharie

#17 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:00 PM

hi sharie .. my payment is still pending until now since 05.08.2019 I request, has it been processed, thanks sharie

Hi t5here

it is just now Tuesday. I'm still waiting on the payoneer funding.  This is why I say  3-4 business days after Thursday payouts. It will complete later today or tomorrow

Thank you

Like us on facebook

#18 Dhar124

Dhar124

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:00 PM

Hi Admin,

I request payout aug 13, and i did not get it until now. What should i do?? Thank you

#19 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,814 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:13 PM

Hi Admin,

I request payout aug 13, and i did not get it until now. What should i do?? Thank you

This was completed last Tues with last Tuesday payouts

Like us on facebook

#20 ghaitsair

ghaitsair

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 02:23 AM

Hi Admin,

I have requested payment August 21, 2019 via paypal, and I did not receive it until now. What should I do ?? thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users