• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 bleutuna

bleutuna

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 08:24 AM

first, let me say that I like this site, and the ideas it represents. while i'm not so sure if i like the depth of the client feedback, the overall premise is a great one. i plan on participating, i'm all for anything that fosters a sense of community amongst artists.

i came to this site via kirupaforum.com, where some bloke told me he'd seen a logo of mine floating around here. he wasn't sure of which thread, and after searching for awhile and having no luck, I figured this would be the best place to just ask :p

Posted Image

it could just be a case of mistaken identity, but i just guessed it couldn't hurt to ask. so if you've seen it around, lemme know :)

good to be here!

#2 Shyflower

Shyflower

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 11:38 AM

first, let me say that I like this site, and the ideas it represents. while i'm not so sure if i like the depth of the client feedback, the overall premise is a great one. i plan on participating, i'm all for anything that fosters a sense of community amongst artists.

i came to this site via kirupaforum.com, where some bloke told me he'd seen a logo of mine floating around here. he wasn't sure of which thread, and after searching for awhile and having no luck, I figured this would be the best place to just ask :p

Posted Image

it could just be a case of mistaken identity, but i just guessed it couldn't hurt to ask. so if you've seen it around, lemme know :)

good to be here!

That looks familiar to me, too. I just don't know which thread I saw it on... or if it was even at this forum. If I see it again, I'll send you the thread.

#3 bleutuna

bleutuna

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 04:19 PM

Thank you :)

The logo itself - the little "briefcase with the sun rays" is very old - from around 2000. I've had it for years, and just recently had the opportunity to roll it out for a client.

So, yeah, if anyone knows anything, I appreciate some info :)

cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users