Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

What do you do aside from internet-related?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Castlemelody

Castlemelody

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 04:41 PM

Greetings!

It's nice to be here. I feel the need to introduce myself. Well, the best way is to tell you what I do that is not internet-related. Offline, I am a part time teacher in a university. I am also a regular member of a church community joining the choir, sharing God's words and more.

I like to play football and chess.

How about everyone? What do you do when offline?

Thanks. I hope to gain friends here too.

:)

#2 Ruben@Run2

Ruben@Run2

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 06:03 PM

Welcome to DC. Well i dunno you or others, but im not a 9-5 workers. Indeed, as an owner i make my schedules. Anyway, while im working you know, i usually took brakes from designing or brainstomring. So, i got next to my design computer another one fully loaded of games: CoD, MOHAA, SoF, Battlefield, CMR2, XIII, which are another weird source of inspiration. Also, these days that silly online game called Gunbound is taking my attention. An outside, well watch motorsports races, play bowling, and lately eating like a whale...hehe.
:: Ruben ::
www.RUN2Corp.com

#3 davidude

davidude

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 06:46 PM

I listen to music and design 14 or 15 hours a day. To take a break from designing I draw but that's about all :)

• Guests

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:26 PM

Besides being online hanging on DC and designing a little I do a bunch of other things as well. What are these things? Let me think... As any other normal person on the computer, I play games once in a while. Quite rarely I would say, probably a game in half a year. The last I played was Postal2, it wasn't too facinating and I just made it through a couple of levels and put it aside. What I also do on my computer is watch movies. Thank God for DVDs! well, divix has been there for a while already, but what's so great about DVD is that you can turn off the translation and watch the movie with the original voices. I also do some music, not as a provessional, just like to mess around with my guitar, you know. There are other things, but these are the ones that come to my mind first.

By the way, great question, Castlemelody! And what do you teach at the university, if it's not a personal question? And what University is it?

#5 Castlemelody

Castlemelody

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:15 AM

Hello resurepus,

Thank you! I teach several subjects. I teach Algebra, Trigonometry, Chemistry, Computer Programming and many more, but not altogether. I teach at the University of Saint La Salle in the Philippines in the Engineering Department.

I noticed that some of you like computer games. I used to play a lot of computer gaming -- mostly Starcraft (original and with expansion set). I also used to chat a lot at several chat channels using mIRC software. Well, that was the old days. Although sometimes, I do still play some of those games.

You take care everyone!

:)

By the way, great question, Castlemelody! And what do you teach at the university, if it's not a personal question? And what University is it?

Allan S. Hugo
Castlemelody Imagination Studio Co. Inc.
"High-grade custom illustrations for distinguished webmasters"
Castlemelody --- cREATIVITY sTARTS hERE

#6 Khazun

Khazun

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 11:01 AM

I am always out with friends/at parties.

When not doing that IM playing/coaching people at tennis, kayackign and doing triathalons (not exactly you average designer)

#7 Tgamble

Tgamble

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2004 - 05:07 PM

I have three full time jobs so I am never away from my computer ok well maybe sometimes but not very often I am part owner of a design company and I work for an advertising company. I also am head of security for a major retail company in charge of internal theft and fraud and saftey. When im not at the computer I spend time playing with my three kids Ray,Fantasy and Savannah. Other than that mountain climbing, repelling, and parachuting are my hobbies.

Peace to all.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth
--1 Corinthians 13:6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users