• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Fluous

Fluous

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:32 PM

Hello. I have just recieved a hosting package with 10 Gigabytes of storage space, and 150 Gigabytes bandwidth a month. I have listened to many people and they have suggested that this hosting is worth $70.00 a month.

Hosting:
10 Gigs Space
150 Gigs Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, Subdomains, MySQL Databases, Mailing Lists, FTP Accounts.
Cpanel 9.1 / WHM
Fantastico

Server Specs:
Dual Xeon 2.4 GHZ
1000 GB
The Planet
5 Gigs Ram
400 GB Space

This hosting is easily worth $50.00 + a month, I have been told from several people. One even said $100.00 So I will go on about $75.00 a month. This will be for the whole year plus. So I am looking to sell this. Doing the math, 75x12 = $900.00.

So I am looking for bids of $900.00 and up. Because, this hosting is for this year, and after. So you are really only be going to pay for 1 years of hosting. If there are no bids, than I will start a game site or something of the sort out of this. You can PM me offers, or post them in here. If you would like to contact me on AIM to discuss this privately then my AIM is Fluous Designs and my MSN is [email protected]. Thank you.

I can show you a screenshot of the CPanel in AIM or MSN. Or I will upload it. Thank you.

Edit: I would like to see how much you people here think this hosting is worth, so that I can lower the cost if necessary. Thanks.

(Couldn't find a hosting forum)

#2 Fluous

Fluous

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 05:21 PM

current bid is $720.00 bid 30 or more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users