• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 browncat

browncat

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 09:45 PM

I just joined a few days ago. For the first couple of days, the linked images showed up in the browser window. This made viewing the images very easy.
Now I am being forced to "download" them every time I click on a link. I can't figure out how to get my settings back to what they were a few days ago.

I think it has something to do with my running Spybot for the first time a couple of days ago. There were 2 registry settings I let it change--one was for Internet Settings and the other was for Windows Media Player.

I am curious how everyone else is viewing the linked images and wonder if anyone knows what setting can be changed. I couldn't find anything for graphics in the Internet Settings.

#2 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 04:49 AM

Hi Browncat -

I am able to either view the images within the thread, or when I click on the link, it acts like a normal hyperlink and opens the image in a new winow. I can't think of a time that i've ever had to download an entry to view it. I've never used Spybot, so i'm not sure what to tell you. I'm sure that someone on here will be able to correct your registry settings. Good luck!

~Jenn

I just joined a few days ago. For the first couple of days, the linked images showed up in the browser window. This made viewing the images very easy.
Now I am being forced to "download" them every time I click on a link. I can't figure out how to get my settings back to what they were a few days ago.

I think it has something to do with my running Spybot for the first time a couple of days ago. There were 2 registry settings I let it change--one was for Internet Settings and the other was for Windows Media Player.

I am curious how everyone else is viewing the linked images and wonder if anyone knows what setting can be changed. I couldn't find anything for graphics in the Internet Settings.

Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

#3 Blazen

Blazen

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 347 posts

Posted 03 April 2004 - 08:56 PM

I use spybot and viewing images and hyperlinks work fine for me.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users