• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 GooMoo

GooMoo

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:34 PM

I got this idea for a wallpaper, I could probably pull it off but it would take an excrutiatingly long time to complete. I'm wondering other people's thoughts about my idea; if someone wants to collaberate on it or if someone wants to do it themselves all together.

Picture this... a massive crowd of designers, i mean 10's of 1000's of them, ravaged by war, paint and pixels; all holding up these poster sized sample logos for approval by some higher power. The crowd is darkened, barely visible, and hard to make out individuals, save for one man at the front who is knealing, his poster strangely illuminated by some holy beam of light, and the logo of course, design contest. For added effect I envision them climbing this rocky hill to present thier logos to this higher power, the majority of the designers residing in this deep dark valley where you can barely make out anything save thier massive number.

I was also thinking perhaps instead of designers, they're just these robotic arms of all sorts, and the scene kind of reminisent of when Neo breaches the surface of the planet to see all the machines swarming around in the Matrix.

Thanks resurepus for giving me the idea to post this for other's comments. :)
</twocents>

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:43 PM

This sounds absolutely amazing! I would help you out but my illustration skills are a rather cartoonish style. Hopefully you can find some time and people to help out with this - it really does sound amazing.

By the Way - can I be the holy penguin sitting on top of the hill? *g* j/k
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

• Guests

Posted 08 April 2004 - 11:13 PM

Yes, the idea is really cool. Thanks for posting it here! And I really hope that there will be designers to help you realize it. I'd really hate to see it die! But actually, as I seen in your deviantart gallery, your skills are pretty impressive and something very good would come out even if you decided to do it on your own. But I understand, it might take a while...

p.s. to Penguinpedia: I wouder how a superuser backwards would look in the picture :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users