US & EU support teams

Serif DrawPlus X3 - UK Software

• Please log in to reply

#1 scorpionagency

scorpionagency

• Designer
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

For those of you not familiar with some of the United Kingdom graphics software contenders to Adobe & Corel, It's time you heard about them from a loyal user like myself. As we all know, every designer has their own set of tools that they use, some are similar & others are totally different than the rest of the industry. The most important part about a software is that it conforms to current industry standards.

With that said, let me introduce you to Serf Software: Web Design, Photo Editing and DTP software | Serif – Inspiring Creativity (A UK based company)

My primary Vector tool used is Serif DrawPlus X3. This software is my all-in-one solution & is used every single day along with my graphics tablet. Even though I am the proud owner of the complete Adobe CS3 suit & CorelDraw x3, Serif drawPlus has proved to be the hands down best alternative for me.

I've been a loyal Serif software user for 5+ years now & counting, the only time I ever need to open an adobe or corel software anymore is for a minor cross platform conversion (Not often).

Serif DrawPlus Handel's the following (All-In-One): Raster / Paint / Vector / CAD / Flash (As2-As3) / Animation / Graphs / Maps / Charts / Pdf editing - Publishing / .Ai & .Eps handling / Image slicing / hot spotting / Export in Html / & MUCH MUCH MORE. Read more about it here: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio – Serif

After 5 years of using several vector design software's I ended up falling in love with Serif DrawPlus & making it my primary tool. Every single website, mascot, logo, illustration, caricature, etc... I have ever done was created using Serif DrawPlus vector software.

Did I mention it's only a Fraction of the cost of just one Adobe or Corel software, yet has the power & ability to handle what takes 2-3 software's to do all wrapped into one package? Serif DrawPlus x3 sells with a commercial license for only $99.99 & I have seen it in other retail shops legitimately for $54.99.

I think it's at least something avid designers might want to look into & is IDEAL for the newer designers on a tight budget, but want a legal commercially licensed software up to industry standards to get started in the design industry.

Sorry I got a bit long winded there, it just shows how happy i am with my software tool of choice I suppose. at any rate, this section is to share Vector Tools, so i figured i would enlighten everyone to the wonders of the excellent UK design software, Serif DrawPlus X3.

If you have any questions regarding this software, let me know, as I haven't run into that many other designers that have it in their arsenal of tools (Beside the ones on the official serif forums). :)

Edited by scorpionagency, 27 September 2009 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users