We are an upscale Home Remodeling and Renovation Company. Our primary services are Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels, Deck Construction and Patios, and Basement Finishing. We offer our Clients 3D Designs or proposed Construction. All Designs should speak to the Construction Industry.
Our target Customer is middle aged Homeowners with higher end projects and budgets.
1. Designs should be more square in format.
2. Designs should not rely on the text and be able to be separated from the text.
3. Fonts should be clean, architectural, non slanted fonts and/or slight handwritten versions.
4. Final Design should be Modern, Classy, Timeless, with high end and luxury characteristics.
5. Designs should not be overly busy.
1. All designs should avoid; Gradients, Shadowing, Textures, and Shading.
2. All designs should be submitted with a Primary Color over White - Secondary Color over Black or Navy Blue - Greyscale
3. Embroidery is the main focus, lines should be clean, crisp, and conducive to embroidery and screen printing.
4. No designs should be submitted on Business Cards, Tee Shirts, or mugs as an example. Only the design please.
5. NOT OVERLY CLICHE
1. Brand Recognition
2. Adaptability - A logo that can work well with simple additions for Holiday and Special Occasions. (Example: Christmas, Easter, 10 Year Anniversary.
3. Designs can show the transition from Plan Concepts to Blueprints -to the Final Product. (Example: Old to New .... or .... Concept to reality)
4. Design should be able to relate to Home Remodeling and Construction.
5. 3 Dimensional Designs are a bonus.
1. Wrenches - Please no wrenches in the design.
2. Italics Fonts
3. Mirroring and designs with more than three colors
4. Designs that only initials
Items that can be included
1. Tools: Pencil, Tape Measure, Compass, Level, Hammer, Square, Ruler
2. Limit the Use of "Points" and "Arrows"
3. Windows, Dimension Lines, Doors, Chimney, Tree, Sun
4. Designs that have the Company Initials in them (Example: TPDR or TPR_)
5. Designs that include the Year Established ( Example: Est 2007)
Please review the designs submitted already and the comments to the designs for additional information and guidance. We try to comment on most designs.