• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Iridith

Iridith

• Designer
  • 1236 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hello,

After my first longer experience with a contest here I have a little question. As I started I thought that the limit of my entries is static and doesn't change. After being able to submit more than 5 designs (my current limit) I checked on the forum and found some informations. When CH marks my design to be revised I get additional entry. But can anyone tell me what that means exactly? I assume getting rating isn't enough? Does CH have to literally mark that particular design and write a comment about it?

Best regards,
Iridith

#2 happypaw

happypaw

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

Hi,

I wanted to ask the same question. Should I ask CH to give me more entries?

Best wishes,
Sashka

#3 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

You will receive an additional entry when the contestholder rates your entry 30 points or more. If the ch asks for revised work but does not rate your design, you can politely inform the ch that you need to have the entry rated 30 points or more to have another upload. The contestholder has this information and there is a knowledgebase article for the contestholder on this subject.

Like us on facebook

#4 Iridith

Iridith

• Designer
  • 1236 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hi Sharie,

Thank you for confirmation. I've got a bit confused when in one of the contests I participated in the CH rated my designs, wrote a comment about them asking for a revision and still I didn't get additional entries. Now I know it was because the CH wasn't very generous when giving rating points :)

Best regards,
Iridith

#5 happypaw

happypaw

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Thanks Sharie, that was really helpful :)

#6 anonymousXF

anonymousXF

Banned

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

thank u for this information. now i know that i could kindly ask for a rating points for more uploads. btw is it ok if the designer could ask for the CH to close the contest if he/she has decide on which design he/she likes.?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users