• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:11 AM

Recently I finished a project for a client (and did a good job of it!). When it came time for payment, my client informed me that his credit card had been suspended on paypal.

Since paypal is my only payment method, we ran into a problem. Luckily we both met over Scriptlance.com - which allows you to transfer money to designers/webmasters.

So my payment was transferred, and when I went to withdraw it into my paypal account - Scriptlance took $17 off of my total!! When contacting support, they told me that Scriptlance charges a flat 5% commision on payments recieved over the bid amount incase they are reported and 10% incase of non-reporting. But guess what? I never made a bid in the first place! This project was established outside of scriptlance, and the only reason scriptlance was used was to send payment.

Anyways, I am extremely frustrated. I think I am going to boycott scriptlance until I get my money back. For the record, they took 7% of my funds.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 04:24 PM

I still haven't received my money back, and it seems that everytime that support emails me back they come up with a new excuse.

I won a project from the same client 3 weeks ago, in which he paid me in full my original bid (through scriptlance). They are trying to tell me, 3 weeks later, that I got extra payment for the same bid - so they had to charge me commission for it. BS.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users