• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:20 AM

During my school period I have a jackl hyde syndrome for that part of quality vs quantity. Allot of stuff mainly ruffed off because mainly you had to copy stuff out of the book and you would get a good grade if you made it before the deadline, its just had to look the same so is nothing easier than copy things. What I did was that you got 7 weeks to finish it and I was done in week3.

And then I could aim more at the things I could had put more input of myself into. However eventual the stuff the threw at me became much too easy and eventually finished allot of stuff way ahead of time. And could go away if I wanted cause there was nothing to make anymore.

Then they made a rule saying you may not work further than this part until week 3. That made me more lazy that before though also they made it so bad that other guy got into lack of time to finish at all. School rules and homework are too odd the rule don't work at all and make the education suffer more then improve. Allot of the planning they make also make no sence cause the planned stuff in before week 3 is all research which in one week could be done easily. But the final design and assembly they give 4 weeks but for some it take like 5 weeks. Somehow they thinks designing is easier then making research while it is the other way around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users