• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 ideamaker

ideamaker

• Designer
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

Hi,

I have raised application on 22nd Nov 08.

How will I come to know whether i have been selected or not? It will be informed on DC or at my personal e-mail ID? And how much approx time it will take?...Thanks
- IDEAMAKER -

#2 ScrumDude

ScrumDude

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:11 PM

Hi ideamaker,
The following is taken from the FAQ section of the site...it sounds like you shouldn't worry about it quite yet. We've got some busy people on this site! :)

"A reply will usually be sent within a week of the application being received. Please note, however, that replies will sometimes be delayed. Generally speaking, you should only be concerned if you have not received a reply within 30 days of application. If you have been waiting for over a month, then please contact the current Administrator in charge of Design Team applications - it may also be a good idea to check the Announcements forum to see if the delay has already been addressed.
While waiting for a reply, please do not create designs that you hope to enter into guaranteed contests and do not ask us about entering those contests. When our decision is made, you will be notified.

Please also be aware that you may not be accepted - so if you do create entries for contests, there is a chance that they may never be seen by the contest holder. Waiting until you've been accepted will prevent you from potentially wasting time on designs that will not be able to be entered into the contests."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users