• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 GreatDesigns

GreatDesigns

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:36 PM

hi! i'm greatdesigns. I'm a new member on this online contest. I would love it if i can start sharing my designs today. To all members pls. add me in your friends list. Thank you very much.

#2 Shinichi

Shinichi

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:16 PM

hi i'm shin i'm new here and i hope to get some designs ready soon (and that they're good enough) so I can be a design team member. I was wondering...is it not possible that someone designs a logo without stealing someone else's idea but by accident it loocks almost the same? i mean there are sooo many designers out there and less and less real original ideas..what if my original idea looks (by accident) like someone alses idea..i'm always afraid of doing work and someone claiming that i stole (it has never happent) theyr concept. I he i explaind my worry well enough..

• Guests

Posted 10 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

I have moved your posts here. They have nothing to do with info for contest holders. Anyways, it looks like you've missed the fact that the pro contests are open for Elite Designers only. To join the team you have to follow the instructions listed on this page.

#4 Shinichi

Shinichi

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:30 PM

sorry for posting in the wrong place and i know what i have to do i said i'll get my portfolio ready (soon I hope) and (hopefully) be accepted in the design team (be it 2 weeks or a year from now ) and my above worry/question remains...

#5 Shinichi

Shinichi

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:32 PM

sorry if u were refering to "GreatDesigns" I didnt see his post above mine earlier :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users