Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Silly Chat II is launched.

film funny short video youtube

• Please log in to reply

• Guests

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:25 PM

I have just started Silly Chat II.

In Silly Chat you are to imagine a dialog going on in the proposed picture. You are invited to create an unusual story using text bubbles. No real photo manipulation is required, but if you think it would help your story, it is possible.

I guess the first Silly Chat didn't get as much attention as it could have because you guys are not used to the new format, and most important that I didn't mention that the rules about becoming an Elite Designer by winning 3 Community Contests still apply here. And this particular contest is not that hard to win.
Besides in this contest the winner will get a real prize - our official t-shirt (with free shipping to any country that spreadshirt works with). There is still a poll going on to determine the winner, so I cannot tell you yet what official t-shirt really is :)

Anyway, this thread is not a contest, please, submit your entries directly on the contest's page.
Here however you can post all your comments about the Silly Chat format and propose how we can make it even more interesting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: film, funny, short, video, youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users