Vector Magic

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 Hooda

Hooda

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

Vector magic is the best program in converting Bitmap images to vector files.
For best results images to be converted should be large with high resolution and images must be with out gradient.

#22 anand224patel

anand224patel

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

I Personally Prefer to go for Live Trace in Illustrator ,Because it is Quick & Powerful Tool to get the Best and Customized Result.
I used Vector Magic Quite good 2.5/5.

#23 VagelisArt

VagelisArt

• Designer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

Would be better than illistrator trace?

#24 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

What are the benefits of Vector Magic Desktop Edition? The Desktop Edition puts the power of Vector Magic - with all of its benefits - right on your desktop.

#25 AvramB

AvramB

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

In my opinion , vector magic is much better choice then Corel Draw Trace tool. Vector magic is dedicated software to one operation (tracing) so it's normal that vector magic has more sensitive adjustment then Corel trace. But don't forget vector magic is just provisional instrument (for one single operation) and almost always need correcting of Corel or Illustrator.

#26 mazyo2x

mazyo2x

• Designer
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

I never auto trace bitmap. The result is not very good. manual trace takes time but for an artist result is everything.

#27 first

first

• Designer
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Very much it was not pleasant to me, too crude and many useless functions

#28 bravokeyl

bravokeyl

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

illustrator tracing is the best for me..........

I tried vector magic once......not happy

#29 RupaDesign

RupaDesign

Banned

• Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

Adobe illustrator is better option rather than corel DRAW

#30 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

hi rupadesign you are right but it is my opinion corel draw best for graphic you can say adob illustrator also good for graphic i like both software thanks nice post all the best

#31 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

i am using Corel Draw so i will try magic vector i think so better than Corel Draw thanks
all freind

#32 dhatzdesigns

dhatzdesigns

Banned

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

Seems it's very interesting post.. thanks!

#33 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

If adobe dont step up to the plate and start making apps more universal for PC and Tablets or even coming out with a CS series made for tablets then they may have found the door... Lots of my friends use alternate apps for they are very similar to adobe but can be run on a tablet. BUT dont take up 10 gigs of disk space to run. I have heard of apps that can do the same but only run on less than a gig of ram and harddrive. I for one have not harnessed the power of a tablet yet but I hear that there is only one tablet than can run adobe products and it dont run as smooth as if your on a laptop.. I shall wait lol

#34 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

thanks have a nice post my freind Dskwkrs all the best

#35 AvramB

AvramB

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

In my opinion, tablets and similar gadgets will never be change for powerful desktop or notebook computer.
How can you image seriously design without of relative big screen , keyboard and mouse?
Tablets can found they role in function of presentation of work but for seriously design - no way.

#36 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

Why The Tablet Will Never Completely Replace Desktop Computers? ... When real work processing comes, then we have to rely on powerful desktops. ... It enables them to enjoy both of the worlds at the same time.

#37 Dskwkrs

Dskwkrs

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

In my opinion, tablets and similar gadgets will never be change for powerful desktop or notebook computer.
How can you image seriously design without of relative big screen , keyboard and mouse?
Tablets can found they role in function of presentation of work but for seriously design - no way.

I do have a few Comic book artist friends and most of them use tablets " some are from DC and some from Marvel and a few other popular comic brands.... as mentioned they have it rigged so it only runs on a few megs of disk space and ram.. SLIM VERSION.. for the operating system and the apps that they use... One of them sold his 2 laptops and towers and only kept his printer.. everything is done from the tablet and an old hp printer. Its like saying no way possible that you can run movie editing apps on a laptop..back in the 80's maybe not.. now days its all possible.. lol

#38 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

have a nice post my friend thanks alot Dskwkrs

#39 gezwaters

gezwaters

• Designer
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

The new tracing tool in Illustrator CS6 is really good. As good as vector magic. Although nothing beats manually redrawing for quality results.

#40 HUH

HUH

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

ok when i will use both software than i will give some comments thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users