• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 icu222much

icu222much

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

This is a question I have asked a lot of my friends, co-workers, and even my supervisor about to see how creative and psychotic they are: If you could be killed in anyway, how would you like it done and by whom?

For myself, I think I like to go out with a bang. As I don't like pain, I'd like my delivery method to be quick and painless. I've resorted to the idea of death via nuclear explosion. I'd like to be alone, perhaps in a place that is isolated so there is no collateral damage, and have a nice fat nuke dropped on me. As for the who part, I really am quite open to anyone. I do, however, prefer that someone in the medical or law enforcement field face as I think it will add some sort of ironic twist.

What about you guys? How would you like to be killed, any by whom?

• Guests

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:38 PM

quite a dark subject :)
I wonder if there is anyone who would choose slow and painful death :D

#3 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

I'd simply like to go to bed one night next to my wife and die peacefully. buy whom well that would have to be in gods hands i guess.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:35 PM

This is a question I have asked a lot of my friends, co-workers, and even my supervisor about to see how creative and psychotic they are: If you could be killed in anyway, how would you like it done and by whom?

For myself, I think I like to go out with a bang. As I don't like pain, I'd like my delivery method to be quick and painless. I've resorted to the idea of death via nuclear explosion. I'd like to be alone, perhaps in a place that is isolated so there is no collateral damage, and have a nice fat nuke dropped on me. As for the who part, I really am quite open to anyone. I do, however, prefer that someone in the medical or law enforcement field face as I think it will add some sort of ironic twist.

What about you guys? How would you like to be killed, any by whom?

Just my opinion but I think there is too much killing, suffering and pain in the world to even think about a subject like this

sharie

Like us on facebook

#5 giant

giant

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

in everything, but always die in HAPPY... :)

#6 nxndesignz

nxndesignz

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

killed by a heroic deed....

#7 geek

geek

Guru

• Designer
  • 436 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

I'm not afraid to die, but I do not want to die just because of a disease or an accident.

#8 Brixtonian

Brixtonian

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:34 PM

i've never thought about how i should be killed before but i can say that my chosen suicide method would be sleeping pills - just go to sleep and dont wake up. obviously you'd have to do your research first, exact amount of the drug to kill you precisly calculated and then you'd have to trick a lot of GPs into prescribing them for you, then hoard them until you had enough. its a lot of effort but worth it so you wouldnt end up slumped in a corner watching blood trickling from your wrists painfully.

Just for the record i agreee with the coments about too much blood and pain in the world but i find death an interesting thought point.

#9 Waqqas

Waqqas

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

Me, if I'm going down, I'd love to die trying to take down some known bad guys ... And as to who would they be? I'm quite open to suggestions: Drug lords, schools & public buildings blowing terrorists, wall-street blood-sucking executives, greedy corporate heads of lustful corporations, illegal arms distributors ...
Feel free to drop-in your requests. ;)

#10 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

Me, if I'm going down, I'd love to die trying to take down some known bad guys ... And as to who would they be? I'm quite open to suggestions: Drug lords, schools & public buildings blowing terrorists, wall-street blood-sucking executives, greedy corporate heads of lustful corporations, illegal arms distributors ...
Feel free to drop-in your requests. ;)

I say start with pedifiles. their distruction of anothers life has years of long lasting effects.

But your kinda scarry for asking for requests. :eek: LOL

#11 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

I'd prefer to just go to sleep one night, painlessly... but only if I have to. I'd rather just live forever and not think about it.

But, it is fun to think of creative ways to 'off' people you despise. (pedophiles are a good place to start)

#12 sevehn

sevehn

• Designer
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

hmmm .. interestingly dark and twisted!

if i'd die ... anything that is quick and a one time deal ... something that definitely KILLS ME asap! -- hahahahahhahaha ... no-half-baked momments - just a quick death ...

eg:
- not wakingUp
- falls off a thousand foot cliff and poof

just anything that is quick and painless --- HAHAHHAHAHAHA crap! how dark this topic is --- or maybe -- just the "type" or the "how" --- death tho ... is just plain reality!

xD
:D
--
the best is yet to come ~

#13 carlita1177

carlita1177

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

lol thats a very strange question... but...i guess i would like to be killed in order to save someone else... just not in vain! Gosh...did i just said that? lol liked to be killed lol..

#14 udosero

udosero

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:12 AM

I want an extremely powerful explosion that completely destroys all my neurons, preventing me from feeling any suffering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users