Acceptance process

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 radmission05

radmission05

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

I received an email from Alex including "terms" that I should follow to continue the acceptance process, but I must agree to the terms. Then I agree and I do replied to his email a couple of days ago. I checked my sent email, NO Registered sent-email for alex. So I'm wondering if he recieved it or not? Sorry if I posted here, I just can't find where I should post this. Could anyone check the status too? Thanks!.

Note: I send reply 5 times I think, But nothing is registered to my sent inbox. So if alex received them. Sorry for the spam.

Edited by radmission05, 17 December 2009 - 05:51 PM.
grammar correction

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:00 PM

I received an email from Alex including "terms" that I should follow to continue the acceptance process, but I must agree to the terms. Then I agree and I do replied to his email a couple of days ago. I checked my sent email, NO Registered sent-email for alex. So I'm wondering if he recieved it or not? Sorry if I posted here, I just can't find where I should post this. Could anyone check the status too? Thanks!.

Note: I send reply 5 times I think, But nothing is registered to my sent inbox. So if alex received them. Sorry for the spam.

You will be notified when it is your turn for the next step , that is the poll voting. The Poll voting is where the members vote yes or no. The members look at your Design Contest forum involvement, have you been helpful, have you participated in the forums.

You will be notified when your time for the poll voting begins

Like us on facebook

#3 radmission05

radmission05

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:24 AM

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users