• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Awesome, Sergey!! I'm in for a print when you have more up.

BTW - I MUST HAVE a print of one of your sphynx drawings. Have you made any of those sketches into paintings? I need one.
:) Brandy

#22 ArtFX

ArtFX

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:11 AM

These are excellent. True art. I used to draw fish. Anyway, I would definitely check into selling prints. The detail is completely realistic. Cool stuff! I can see it sold in sets everywhere.

• Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:46 PM

BTW - I MUST HAVE a print of one of your sphynx drawings. Have you made any of those sketches into paintings? I need one.

no, I was not planning to do paintings of sphynx, I was just studying some elements to integrate into my paintings of monsters (like folds of skin, etc). I'll try to find the originals and if I do, I'll send you one. So, please, PM (or even better email - at [email protected]) me your mailing address.

• Guests

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

ArtFX, thank you!

#25 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:48 PM

all i can say is WoOoW ..really great work :)

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

• Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

all i can say is WoOoW ..really great work :)

Thank you!

everybody, I've taken photos of my pictures today and uploaded images to imagekind where you can order prints. You can take a look here.
I want to mention that I have never ordered prints from them so I have no idea what their quality is like.

• Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

I just received an email from imagekind saying that they have free shipping during this weekend:

Type promo code MarchMadness10 in the promotion box at checkout. Promotion expires March 21, 2010 at 11:59pm PDT and cannot be combined with any other promotion code. Limit one order per person. Promotion code must be used at time of checkout to apply. Your order must be placed during the promotional period to qualify for this special pricing offer. Free shipping promo applies to US ground shipping only. Not valid on greeting cards. Order must be over $25 to qualify for special promotion.

#28 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

cool I was concidering purchasing one. this makes it a better deal. ;)

#29 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

sweet! I just bought 2 prints... I'll let you know how they look when they come in a week or so!! (thanks for the coupon code - saved $10!)

#30 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

I really want to get the framed ones but can't spend that much. :(

#31 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

I really want to get the framed ones but can't spend that much. :(

same here... their frames are a little pricey, I'll just frame them myself!

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

Thank you, Brandy!! I really hope that their quality of the prints is good.

And yes, their frames are VERY expensive. There are lot of other places where frames can be bought cheaper. But here is the advantage of buying it together with the print.

Anyway, if anybody knows any other good services that are similar (or maybe even better?) than imagekind, please, let me know!

#33 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Sergey - as soon as you put your Green Monster (the one eating the foot) up on ImageKind I'm buying one. Love it. :)

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

Sergey - as soon as you put your Green Monster (the one eating the foot) up on ImageKind I'm buying one. Love it. :)

I did a print at school for free. I think it came out quite good. So let me send it to you. ha, I have your mailing address already, so you can't refuse :) Also you'll get a signed print this way.

#35 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:42 PM

I did a print at school for free. I think it came out quite good. So let me send it to you. ha, I have your mailing address already, so you can't refuse :) Also you'll get a signed print this way.

Sweet!! :D

I can't say no to that!

#36 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

I got my Sergey Epifanov Prints today from ImageKind. They're great, the quality is fantastic. I can see every brushstroke and the texture of the canvas it was painted on. I wouldn't hesitate to order prints from them again - really nicely made on great quality, heavy matte paper.

Can't wait to frame them and get them up on the wall!

#37 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:40 PM

sounds super.. I'll order one when I get paid for my wins. :D

#38 jesse101

jesse101

• Designer
  • 222 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:48 PM

You should come work for Lucas Films. I can see these monsters in sci-fi movies...
http://www.gdlounge.blogspot.com \ www.strategicexposure.com | Your Creative Marketing Advantage

#39 sandras

sandras

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

Sergey, your demons are cute. everyone tries to copy with their own. it seems you have win. congratulations.
(and congratulations to your wife.)
and as you can see I managed to find an english speaking friend :)

#40 adarshnet

adarshnet

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

Well, Never knew tht paintings could be so hauting.I especially liked the way you incorporated the scary teeth into that pig :)
Really good :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users