• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 dan

dan

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:29 PM

I'd like to start a contest, but I'm not sure if anyone knows how to do it or would want to do it.

I have the images and header designed. All I would like is for my truck in the header to be traced with those moving lines, aka alot of the stuff templatemonster does. Is this the place just to gauge some interest?

Here are some links of what I'm talking about
Header one

Header2

I would pay for the design of one, and then I have additional pages with different trucks, so it would be to do the same on those too - with extra pay for each of those ones.

Please let me know if it's worth making a contest out of it. Aslo, what if no one is really able to do it, is there any sort of guarantee on my end? I have plenty of work like this, if this all works out.

Thanks
Dan

#2 jlinds72

jlinds72

Administrator/ Designer

• Designer
  • 1461 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 09:21 PM

Welcome to DC.net, dan!

I am sure that you will find several designers who would be interested in doing your flash prject for you. We do offer a few different guarantees for your satisfaction regarding the outcome of your contest. You can view all of the contest terms HERE .

I am sure that the designers would be interesting in knowing what you were thinking about for a prize for your contest, and if you were going to be guaranteeing it as well.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or if you need any assistance in starting your contest.

~Jenn
Jenn Lindsey - Freelance Graphic Designer
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" - Joseph Chilton Pearce

My website: jennlindsey.com

Please review the new rules for DesignContest.net here

#3 Imagenesis

Imagenesis

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:00 PM

I would be interested in entering a potential contest like this...

#4 Ruben@Run2

Ruben@Run2

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 05:22 PM

All I would like is for my truck in the header to be traced with those moving lines, aka alot of the stuff templatemonster does

Piece of cake :D
:: Ruben ::
www.RUN2Corp.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users