• 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:46 AM

that was usefull thread, thanks

#22 KawaiiGirl24

KawaiiGirl24

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:10 PM

Hello CH, I just won for the first time and I just want to ask how much will you deduct if I will withdraw the money via western union? I know its not practical to use western union but I don't have any choice, I have paypal but I think only few people used it in our country right now (Philippines) so I have to withdraw via western, any idea how much they will deduct? And CH, do you also have some percentage or deduction if somebody wins in the contest? How much then? Thank you and best regards.

Sincerely,
KawaiiGirl24

#23 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

The amount WU deducts depends on the the dollar amount being sent to you. WU isn't cheap but we understand that is the only option sometimes. We will not know the actual amount for the fees until the request is sent

Like us on facebook

#24 nicanics

nicanics

• Designer
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

Can somebody explain how to create a paypal account? Too bad, I haven't created one yet.

#25 codet

codet

Banned

• Banned
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

Can somebody explain how to create a paypal account? Too bad, I haven't created one yet.

very simple nicanics. Go to http://paypal.com/ --> sign up. You can choose personal, premier, or business account (i'm personally use premier account). And now fill in the form. when done, you must verified your account. Using your credit card number.
  • brandyarnold likes this

#26 nicanics

nicanics

• Designer
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

very simple nicanics. Go to http://paypal.com/ --> sign up. You can choose personal, premier, or business account (i'm personally use premier account). And now fill in the form. when done, you must verified your account. Using your credit card number.

well thank you codet. I really didn't have any idea about paypal, the info you shared is truly helpful. thanks again!

#27 acapulco

acapulco

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:34 AM

dear CH, whether the second and third winners can be a gift too?

#28 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

dear CH, whether the second and third winners can be a gift too?

Only first place gets the prize :)

#29 acapulco

acapulco

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

how sad I, :D .Thank you dear ZukiH.
More question : whether there is a link to upload a winning work faster?
for payment by paypal if it could only provide an email address only, or is there something else?
because what I do out quite simply using just an email address, is it true?

#30 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

when you win a contest you will see a gold button that says upload winning source files I won a contest, what do I do next? - Powered by DesignContest.com

when the contest holder approves the files the contest will be finalized and closed and prize money released , you can then go to your control center and click on finances
How do I get paid? - Powered by DesignContest.com

Like us on facebook

#31 InspireIT

InspireIT

• Designer
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

Hi,

I am trying to upload source files, the upload box keeps appearing and the icon next to 'Source file uploading' is still spinning around and no confirmation of the files have been uploaded? Is this the 'norm'? Sorry if i've subitted the zip file more than once.

Please advise, thanks in advance.

PS Still over the moon I won a contest after all this time.

*added* I got the acknowledgement, took a little while, think I was having network issues. the icon is still spinning though, maybe it is the norm, but I am easily confused.

Thanks again DC you rock.

Edited by InspireIT, 11 December 2011 - 08:06 AM.

#32 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

Hi there

what contest are you having issues with please supply the contest link

Like us on facebook

#33 InspireIT

InspireIT

• Designer
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Hi sharie,

The contest link is Logo Design for Company Logo needed for Credit Card site - DesignContest.com , I can see that it has uploaded a zip file now, before it wasn't doing anything for a while, no acknowledgement that my zip file had uploaded, so i might of uploaded the same one a few times with me being new to actually winning something :), the icon is still spinning, doesn't it ever get dizzy>?

Thanks for response, I think everything is ok, just the panic of submitting the files in the 24hours concerns me a little, if nothing has gone through then all my effort would be lost, if you could please check that the zip file with ai and eps + pg files has been uploaded that would be cool.

thanks muchly.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users