• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

We like the contest holders to choose a winner or extend the contest within 7 days of expired mode, sometimes it does go longer though for various reasons. If the contest goes to 4 weeks I send reminder notice another week I send final notice with call, If no response within the 6 week the contest is considered abandoned and prize money is split between the highest rated designers. Prize amount determines the number of designers the dollar amount is split with. each designer the prize is split with will get 45 dollars

Like us on facebook

#22 ramalho

ramalho

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

We like the contest holders to choose a winner or extend the contest within 7 days of expired mode, sometimes it does go longer though for various reasons. If the contest goes to 4 weeks I send reminder notice another week I send final notice with call, If no response within the 6 week the contest is considered abandoned and prize money is split between the highest rated designers. Prize amount determines the number of designers the dollar amount is split with. each designer the prize is split with will get 45 dollars

Still no answer from the contest holder, and It's been 8 days since the contest was closed, yet no winners. When will I know anything about it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users