Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

new moderators needed

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:18 PM

Our community is growing fast and in order to keep it in order and allow it to continue its growth smoothly we need to recruit new moderators. The candidates must be active members who are willing to contribute to the development of our forums. If you are interested in joining our team, please, post your applications here. Please, tell us a few words about yourself and your skills. You can also specify in what area of DC building you are interested most of all.

#2 Frontend

Frontend

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 289 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:17 AM

I'll be glad to help out.
I'm the current mod for 2 major desktop modding sites back home and ive been moderating for about 2 years now. Been active at DC and visit it almost every other day.

#3 Imagenesis

Imagenesis

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:37 PM

I would also love to help out, I check this forum several times a day and I would like to aid designcontest.com in it's growth...Unfortunetely I have no prior expereince modding or adminastrating a vBulletin forum...I have been an admin to a gaming server though...

- Regards

#4 deepixel

deepixel

Banned

• Banned
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 07:57 PM

I can help out with ideas and stuff if needed. I was one of the original members a while back. I mod a couple of the biggest flash/design communities on the net.

#5 Afrostar

Afrostar

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 11:21 PM

Well im new but i'm willing to help if its needed,
I'm currently a full time bum so i'd be checking the forums about 5 times an hour for a while...until my career gets underway then it would be about 4 times an hour.
I've got little experience modding as such, but i've been floating around and been active in a hell of a lot of forums, for a long time now so i know how it goes.
I'm a graphic designer.

• Guests

Posted 19 December 2004 - 10:07 PM

No experience in moderation is really needed, the major thing is involvment into the community and will and ability to respect and enforce the rules.

Anyway, I should say that we have discussed the candidates and we are glad to announce that Frontend and aE-COma are newly appointed moderators. As for deepixel and Afrostar, we would like to let you a little more time to show yourselves in the community. Thanks for understanding!

#7 deepixel

deepixel

Banned

• Banned
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 10:27 PM

Thanks for even considering me, despite the disdain that the others have shown towards me. I think I am viewed as the scourge of this forum, but like I was told. Just shut up and design..lol. Which suits me just fine.

~cheers and congrats to those guys.

#8 Afrostar

Afrostar

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 10:34 PM

Aye congrats to the others, to be honest i couldnt expect to be chosen after being so new ;)

Time to prove my worth! Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users