• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 daze

daze

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:06 PM

Hey if i created the photoshop design of a design contest.net site would sum1 help by slicing and coding it? Well i just want there to be a DesignContest website so that people dont just have to come on the forums.. They would be able to view other work and go to different links ect. on the site..

Also we could have a staff page where all of the forums moderators/admins can have their details for other people to contact them with queres.. This a gd idea??

-Dz
Posted Image
www.di-hq.tk

#2 daze

daze

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:21 PM

here is the basic layout i have come up with this is about 5% complete so dnt worry bout how sh*t it looks..Just setting up where things are going to to.This layout ok? or u got a better idea of a site design..I was thinking of a layout likeTHISwhat u think of it?

-Dz
Posted Image
www.di-hq.tk

#3 daze

daze

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 01:21 PM

forgot to add the design..here it is..
Posted Image
www.di-hq.tk

#4 daveyreno

daveyreno

One of us

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 04:27 PM

Hi daze. Thanks for your suggestion. I am actually already on the job.

I am developing a fully automated site using the forums backend, but entirely different front. There will be no changes on how the site will work, people post jobs and then people endeavour to win the contest however it will be alot easier to use for newbies to forums. After all we want to introduce as many talented artists to DC as we can.

I hope you will enjoy the new setup and keep on posting into the future.

Regards,
Dave

#5 daze

daze

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2003 - 05:41 PM

yup im glad ya makin the site n i will keep on postin here..I ent really got time 2 make a DC.net site either..bcuz im starting a new squad on df2 demo :) such an old but addictive game...every1 shud get it
Posted Image
www.di-hq.tk

#6 OWD

OWD

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 03:51 PM

So Daveyreno is the man behind this creation? You and resurepus.com from what I can tell. Cool idea....I really hope it works. Can't wait to see what is new with your system changes. Hopefully you've found a VB mod for feedback.

I can also contribute by moderating and possibly doing tutorials if you get to that point down the road.

And can I buy a banner on the site?
  • Flash
  • 3D Studio Max
  • HTML
  • PHP
www.Orlando-Webdesign.Net
[email protected]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users