- Name: Nick Gray
- Country: USA
- DOB: December 8th, 1981. (I was born on an Air Force base in Phoenix, AZ)
- Marital Status: Single.
- Occupation: The "tech guy" at a small avionics company.
- Hobbies: Reading about economics, and world travel. I've been lucky enough to visit a lot of countries... Canada, Mexico, Italy, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Cayman Islands, Aruba, Bahamas, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Thailand and Laos. I just got back (Feb 2005) from spending ~100 days in India.
- Accomplishments: I haven't re-installed Windows XP on this machine in about three years. That's pretty good, right?
- bad stuff: When I eat spicy Indian food, I develop the symptoms of asthma. No joke.
My new friend Joe from FitzNetwork suggested that I visit this site. I'm here to look around, meet some new people and hopefully get some suggestions for a re-design of my big software project, BuddyGopher. We've had our heads stuck in these Linux servers and PostgreSQL for the last few months and have hardly paid much attention to the front-end.
BuddyGopher is an AIM profile link that checks all of your friends away messages at one time. We've got a functional GUI, but our main page is a little confusing and poorly layed out. The logo could probably use a little bit of work, and those hills... My, those choppy two-tone hills. (I hacked them all out in Photoshop one day.)
Anyhow, that's my story. Check out BuddyGopher sometime if you like reading Away Messages!