Using the Blend Tool and Power Clip in CorelDRAW
Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:55 PM
1. Select a key shape from the Transportation symbol font (symbol 061).
2. Select the key and convert it to curves (Ctrl+Q) or Arrange/Convert to Curves.
3. Remove the fill from the key and select a heavy (6 - 7 pt) stroke outline color of
4. Copy and paste the key (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, or Edit/Copy and Edit/Paste). Make
the stroke on this duplicated key lighter (.2 pt) and make the outline color white.
5. Select the white key, then select the Blend tool and drag to the larger stroked
6. Select the Interactive Drop Shadow tool and add a drop shadow to the blended
7. Create a box to represent the size of the business card you want and fill it with a
radial, gradient fill. Select your key and PowerClip it to the box (Effects/PowerClip
/Place Inside Container). You can also edit the positioning of the key by selecting
Effects/PowerClip/Edit Contents/Finish Editing This Level.
8. Select the Text tool and add your text
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users