How to change a border shape to a special shape using clipartchange border shape clipart special shape
Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:23 AM
1. Go to File-> Open and then select the border that you want to reshape. And click OK
2. Go to ->View-> choose Zoom out
3. Use the dotted line box tool to put a dotted line around the border.
4. Go to Edit->Copy and then Select View and Zoom in
5. Go to Image and select Attributes
6. Change the Units to â€˜Pelsâ€™ Width 640 and Height 480 or your screen size
7. Go to View and choose Zoom out and the go to Edit again and Paste. Use your cursor from the tool box to set the graphic.
8. Go to View and Zoom in. to scroll up to the top you can use the elevator bar
9. Select parts of the top of the graphic and copy it and scroll down then paste it to move the graphics to that place.
10. When youâ€™re done placing the graphics, color them and personalize them to your liking. Finally Save your work.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: change border shape, clipart, special shape
Designer's Resources →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users